PVE Needs to go away more.

GenericUser25244

We need more pvp, more rewards for pvp, this game nyerking sucks now. when doing world boss, everyone applies, when doing pvp on world map, no ones appears to be interested, why Because people suck? or just not enough rewards or results? This game is really Retarded. AION fix this madness, take away those instances where if you afk you get no reward. and if you don't kill people dailies you also loses your chances of winning. that way it will encourage (ALL) to pvp. this game is PVP, no some stupid kids trying to kill a dumb boss for a stupid reward when it should be from people.!!!!!

42 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Directly from Aion website:

"[...] and engage enemies in both PvE and PvP combat."

giphy.gif

I swear at one point in time Aion marketed itself as a PvPvE game. I actually really like that balance. I am not a fan of pure pvp or pve games, I think that is alot of the appeal Aion gives on its own.

I don't think so. People who like to PvP will PvP even if there is no reward.

You do realize that there are many many threads and posts about how players want PvP to go away, right? There are many players who, just like yourself, didn't read the marketing that Aion is a PvPvE game. The game was designed to be a combination of the two.

I love to pvp myself but I have giving up even trying, I have the first set you can get with the crystals. I simply can not beat anyone and after the 1,000 time of loosing fights I just say the hell with it. There is no fun in it. I have only managed to get one armor piece upgraded to 15 and upgraded to purple. I am out of pvp stones and seeminly only way I can get them is is to afk dredge, evergail, and idl. Sure I occtionally make a rush with the other gorup members in drege to get extra stones, and in ever gail I run aound from hide and flip camps as I can. But for pvp.. it's just not happening for me. I get hit for 2-3k on average with many 10k hits on me. I hit back with 200-400 damage.  All I'm saying is that I love to pvp but it's just no longer possible.

If they awarded glory points for killing enemy faction I think that'd be a pretty good solution.  That way people who want higher ranks would have incentive to do open world (beyond just the daily quests) but it wouldn't revolve around only pvp because there would be no hard gains from it.  Kind of like the old AP system except you can't spend glory points lol.  You would obviously have to kill opposing faction members of similar rank to yourself to avoid bot farming but I'm sure a system could be implanted.  Then again... ncsoft so probably you'll be able to buy glory points on bcm soon

Archived