KInah Ideas?

FredFlintstone-DN

Right now, your best kinah producer for farming is ancient kibrium.  You can grind ancient kibrium all day with as big a group as you can put together.  It is pretty stable in price, around 400k-500k and it sells very fast.  It may actually pick up a little as people start seeing Sywo's video that came out today because manastone fasterners are needed for crafting manastones in 7.0 - so some people will want to get the jump on that by doing a lot of crafting and d/e.

That's your best steady money.  Guiding stones go along with that, but unless NCSoft picks up the pace on knocking out bots, that market is pretty much ruined by the volume of stones bots are putting up on the broker (commonly see stacks of 3000+ stones).

Both of these are stunted because of enchant rates.  Nobody is enchanting, so nobody is improving gear, so the need for manastone fasterners, and the....gold fragment thinggies (game isn't open, I forget the name) are down.  If/when they bump up the enchant rates, there will be a rush and steady demand for these things.  People will need lots of gear to d/e, which means kibrium sales will escalate pretty quickly, and stones along with that (but again...bots).

I don't do PVE group instances, but I think there's some money in that - someone else can with info there, maybe.   I know Lyah's Youtube vids talked about drops being worth 1m-2m I *think* but then you're dependent on rolls to get you the items.  I don't consider that a quality avenue for time vs potential reward.  You can kill dozens of Leader mobs in the time it takes to do a PM/BoS/FM run, and guaranteed you'll get kibrium that's worth more.  Kibrium farming is far more boring, for sure...it's dull, but it's profitable.

Gold cubic was ok for a while, but it's pretty much dead now.  People are coming to where their accounts are totally full, and the need has declined rapidly lately.  Cubes that were selling for 20m a few weeks ago are stuck on the broker for under a million and not moving.  I've got a lot that it looks like I'm going to get stuck with at this point.

I recommend doing all your daily Luna runs if you aren't.  For those that don't know, those silly kinah bundles that used to give a ridiculously-low 1k-5k kinah now give 5 million - 20m kinah.  It only takes a level 10 to do Luna, so if you have storage toons, or even other accounts, use them.  If you have empty slots on your account, it takes no time at all to level a toon to 10 and make them eligible - make some.  I have Aion on a laptop at work, with toons that I just afk luna in the background and when those bundles come up, buy and open.  That's probably my biggest source of income right now - I'd guess 50m-200m per week, but that's skewed in part because a lot of toons had luna mats saved up from pre-6.2 era.  I'm not sure how long it would take to save up for a 100% kinah bundle doing dailies - I'll check later when I log in and have a toon that gets that for their daily.

Unfortunately, there's not a whole lot of opportunities for farming in this game.  They completely gutted the economy to try to push more people to P2P, but it's just thinning out the population - the fact that both NCWest and GameForge are coming out publicly that they screwed up and need to adjust shows pretty clearly that they are losing people and seeing revenues decline (imo). 

One potential angle that I haven't seen yet, is selling Daeva skills.  If you have extra toons that can run CoE and don't need books, you can clear, and when a shugo spawns, sell the instance.  You post some random junk (like a perer jelly) on the broker for w/e price 200m, 300m?  The person buys it, joins your group, enters and they kill the shugo, you don't roll - or you leave the instance.  That takes a rep for honesty, because it has to go through the broker and people have to pay before they even enter CoE to confirm a shugo has spawned - but if people know you it's a potential to make some kinah. 

There are still a few ways to make money if you are willing to put in the time and be a little creative.

gl!

16 hours ago, FredFlintstone-DN said:

Any ideas on how to make kinah in this beloved patch?  We cannot craft/sell crafted items, farming is verrrry slow at kinah making (unless you are a bot).  Any ideas?

Literally farm legendary and ultimate guilding stones. 15m per 100 legendary  guilding stones currenty at DN-A. They sell really fast. At least that's how i'm making kinah.

9 minutes ago, Shoenfein-DN said:

Right now, your best kinah producer for farming is ancient kibrium.  You can grind ancient kibrium all day with as big a group as you can put together.  It is pretty stable in price, around 400k-500k and it sells very fast.  It may actually pick up a little as people start seeing Sywo's video that came out today because manastone fasterners are needed for crafting manastones in 7.0 - so some people will want to get the jump on that by doing a lot of crafting and d/e.

That's your best steady money.  Guiding stones go along with that, but unless NCSoft picks up the pace on knocking out bots, that market is pretty much ruined by the volume of stones bots are putting up on the broker (commonly see stacks of 3000+ stones).

This too. But we're still at 6.2 so no rush.

Archived