Goodbye AION.

GenericUser25656

I definitely can not accept that. Hundreds of Ancient PVP stones and dozens of Legendary PVP Stones and all I got was the persistent glitch. All I did today was wasting my time with this game.

I'm bidding goodbye to AION.

What they did with this game is unforgivable. AION has been around for more than a decade and to this day administrators have been unable to see what the client's priorities are. There is no single employee or manager at NCS who is able to ask what were the major difficulties encountered in installing a new version before its translation. There is no other name for this other than incompetence.

I sincerely hope that some NCS stockholders read this forum and find out how the management of this game is weak. The CEO should immediately dismiss all AION staff and hire new people. New blood. Committed people who are playing AION and are looking for results and customers.

The AION is sinking upside down where the customer craves the basics. That's a mockery-s.

For me it's end game. Good luck to you who are masochists. My dignity can not be bought. For no money in the world will I return to this game or any other game under the NCSOFT brand. Today I'll definitely be deleting that account and bye forever.

You know what they did with lineage 2,they made new servers with older version of lineage 2.

I am not sure that this is a possibility with Aion,but with so many maps removed ,things simplified and much more ,perhaps this could be taken into consideration.

Why they did it is clear (I’m referring to Aion),but it really looks way too simple to me now,and I have the feeling that if I start playing again it will bore me a lot.

Perhaps it isn’t my place to write such thing,since I haven’t really tried the new patch .havent studied it thoroughly,but it just doesn’t feel right.

Well,anyhow ,i used to think in a different way before (embrace the new patch ,learn to enjoy it),but deleting so many parts of Atreia really makes me sad,I wasn’t able to fully enjoy Illuma and before I knew it ,it was already gone.

Maybe a new server running an older version is a possibility ? :)

21 hours ago, RHiddenkiller-KT said:

I definitely can not accept that. Hundreds of Ancient PVP stones and dozens of Legendary PVP Stones and all I got was the persistent glitch. All I did today was wasting my time with this game.

I'm bidding goodbye to AION.

What they did with this game is unforgivable. AION has been around for more than a decade and to this day administrators have been unable to see what the client's priorities are. There is no single employee or manager at NCS who is able to ask what were the major difficulties encountered in installing a new version before its translation. There is no other name for this other than incompetence.

I sincerely hope that some NCS stockholders read this forum and find out how the management of this game is weak. The CEO should immediately dismiss all AION staff and hire new people. New blood. Committed people who are playing AION and are looking for results and customers.

The AION is sinking upside down where the customer craves the basics. That's a mockery-s.

For me it's end game. Good luck to you who are masochists. My dignity can not be bought. For no money in the world will I return to this game or any other game under the NCSOFT brand. Today I'll definitely be deleting that account and bye forever.

I believe you made the correct choice. We gave NCSoft ample opportunity to make changes. But they squandered that opportunity and now the best way to express how unsatisfied we are with Aion, NCSoft, and NCSoft's defenders at this point is to move on to other games and hobbies.

17 hours ago, Unskilled-KT said:

Does anyone know him?

This game's population is so dead that it doesn't matter whether he was well-known or not. Players are not expendable.

23 hours ago, Unskilled-KT said:

Does anyone know him?

Your post is what is now Aion..... a game almost empty but still "some" players are rude and so unkind that is not a surprise that soon only these kinds of people will be playing Aion.

Not everybody is happy and have fun playing Aion at this moment and for all people who have different opinions than yours should be respected.

Well, good luck to you.

I and some friends are studying Elder Scrolls. This game still has an interesting population and is not in decline. Games like AION and even the WOW are in decline because they do not listen to communities. It's been 2 weeks since I am out side of  AION and many other old players are gone. Nobody liked it. This transformations has done so much damage to this game that there is no hope of reverse this situation.

I think it's taken us all way too long to realize Aion isn't about playing Aion, it's about what sort of wall they can throw in front of their players to have them pay to actually play Aion.

They made this great game, laid out a great pvp/pve/map/siege/upgrade system... and then enchanting so you can't -actually- contend or play to your own full capacity. For all intents and purposes, Aion is still very much Pay2Play, we're just mistaking it for Pay2Win... Just like they have always done, some way or another, for years now.

I quit today, again, too. This is silly and nothing in retail is worth what you can find somewhere else unless it is friends, and in that you have your own world.
Time to go play some games that actually reward you with positive experiences for playing them, like games should be. If I wanted to be frustrated after work I'd go back to work.

Archived