How to enchant items +15 in Aion 6.2. (It is not easy but possible)

Crocodile-KT

I stop watching after I saw that Plume went +2 and then +1 again without fail. Obviously another RNG hack vid.........

JK JK...and yes you're right. It is possible and it does require a lot of patience. The problem is that it takes longer for people with no compensation gears to catch up. We need them to roll out that enchantment update like YESTERDAY so the people with no compensation gears can upgrade their shits to at least legendary gears. 

7 hours ago, OneOneSeven-KT said:

I stop watching after I saw that Plume went +2 and then +1 again without fail. Obviously another RNG hack vid.........

JK JK...and yes you're right. It is possible and it does require a lot of patience. The problem is that it takes longer for people with no compensation gears to catch up. We need them to roll out that enchantment update like YESTERDAY so the people with no compensation gears can upgrade their shits to at least legendary gears. 

As you can see in the video I have only the plume of item compensation, it was ancient +10 and I managed to purify with enchant, my items were all achieved in this upgrade, the ones that was not enchant was through the craft. ''Obviously another RNG hack vid'' Speaking the truth, I do not even know what it is.

Archived