Combining Contracts

Acheillies-KT

1 hour ago, Acheillies-KT said:

ok, so this is like the 6th time this has happened to me, i've tried everything combining 4, combining 6, of normals and greaters. I just wanna know where's the logic in combining 6 greaters, only to get a normal contract? friggin stupid..

The logic is that there's a higher chance with 6 compared to 4

Didn't NA received a customized setting where it is impossible to receive a contract with lower rarity than the ones being combined, even when only 2 or 3 copies are used? (Added NA information in the above spreadsheet as a separate tab)

Let's compare the string STR_MSG_TRANSFORMATION_COMPOSE_USER_INFO between NA and EU:

NA:

You can only combine transformations of the same grade.
Using more transformations increases the chance of promotion.Up to 100 transformations are shown below for each grade.

EU:

1. You can fuse two or more transformations with the same level.
2. If four or more transformations are fused, you don't receive a transformation with a lower level.3. The list shows up to 100 transformations.

If you think combing contacts for xforms is bad has anyone else tried for minions. Not only did ncsoft make it that the minions have to be four fully evolved which takes a lot of time and kinah to feed and evolve I tired it for shits and giggles and of course It failed and I got a B rank back. I really wonder what the % rate on that is because that is insane requirements to put some much time and effort and kinah to not get a guaranteed A rank back.

9 hours ago, Euphoria-DN said:

If you think combing contacts for xforms is bad has anyone else tried for minions. Not only did ncsoft make it that the minions have to be four fully evolved which takes a lot of time and kinah to feed and evolve I tired it for shits and giggles and of course It failed and I got a B rank back. I really wonder what the % rate on that is because that is insane requirements to put some much time and effort and kinah to not get a guaranteed A rank back.

I also got a B rank back. However, Tia got an A rank (Kromede), so it is possible. But yeah, should be guaranteed since we have to get 4 of the stupid things to level 4 before we can even combine them. So much minium wasted...

15 minutes ago, Miraz-DN said:

Waiting on 6 greaters to combine takes too long. I did that the first time and just got another greater that I already had. The next time I just combined when I got 2 and I got an ancient. 

Holy Shit it worked!! combined 2 greaters just now for the hell of it and i got the ancient Denku!

Archived