I get the impression that AION is getting empty.

Gwin-DN

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

unknown.png?width=1029&height=585

Right now im playing Atlas , i prefer lag no-stop and pass my life gather wood , than spend time in a game who force you to drop money to get more gears ,transformation , tuning , instance boost pack , proxy  and breathing in a virtual world full of bug that Dev dont even bother to fix !!! ( sorry for my engrish ). 6.5 not better and 7.0 will not be better too same dead game who you need drop tone of money to progress with GM dont care about us ....

5 hours ago, Chump-DN said:

Crafted gear out classes the gen crystal gear?  Please preach on.  You sound a bit jaded.

If its Dnerved-KT's comment, then he is comparing Crafted Gears "Ultimate Masterwork Conqueror's" set with the Exchange Gears "Ultimate Winged Champion" set.

5 hours ago, Dnerved-KT said:

All this complaining about compensation gear.  there are people running around in almost full ultimate masterwork gear who havn't spent a dime on the game,  which out classes compensation gear.

But in truth, the Exchange Gears actually have better stats compared to Crafted Gears (though the stat is only different by a minor margin).

The only differences that the Crafted gear have is the increase in Atk Speed/Casting Speed and Speed, which is higher than the Exchange Gears, and that the Exchange gears (specifically the armors) are more general oriented, while the Crafted Gears are slightly more Offensive Oriented (specifically the armors), something which can be easily fixed with Manastones.

While the Exchange Gears have higher PvP bonus stats.

Examples (remember to change the region, with the "Flag" icons)

Gear Comparison between "Ultimate Masterwork Conqueror's Greatsword" and "Ultimate Winged Champion Greatsword"

Gear Comparison between "Ultimate Masterwork Conqueror's Breastplate" and "Ultimate Winged Champion Breastplate"

Gear Comparison between "Ultimate Masterwork Conqueror's Sabatons" and "Ultimate Winged Champion Sabatons"

So, i believe that the Exchange Gears in general are actually 'slightly' powerful than the Crafted Gears, main reason being that Exchange Gears have 'higher base' PvP bonus stats compared to Crafted Gears.

5 hours ago, MechEagle-DN said:

Right now im playing Atlas , i prefer lag no-stop and pass my life gather wood , than spend time in a game who force you to drop money to get more gears ,transformation , tuning , instance boost pack , proxy  and breathing in a virtual world full of bug that Dev dont even bother to fix !!! ( sorry for my engrish ). 6.5 not better and 7.0 will not be better too same dead game who you need drop tone of money to progress with GM dont care about us ....

I miss Aion but once I stopped I had so much more time for other games.

Finally gave No Man's Sky a shot since they started fixing things and that game is nyerking LIT man. It's so fun and huge my brain melts every time I go into hyper drive.

Picked myself up an xbox one x and hit Red Dead 2 up too...

So many better games out there. And yeah, I count No Man's Sky as one of them... How sad is that!?

5 hours ago, MechEagle-DN said:

:o game broke MechEagle as well.

Shower caps !?!?  Damn straight skippy.  I running to get me some of that....ummm wait, I don't have a shower in my house.  Guess I won't be going for those caps after all.  Well, tried to upgrade my gear.  The RNG gods still hate me.  My lower level toons are just gonna have to be sucky for a while longer, if I can still stand to play this game.

I think they should have kept the old zones, and not wasted all their time trying to re-write history.  Would have cost them a lot less, and new players would have gotten to enjoy the AION we all knew and loved....or hated.

On 12/21/2018 at 8:22 PM, marikazan-KT said:

Why wouldn't the game be dead?

I haven't played since 5.8 i did read all the changes coming for 6.2 and only those with thousands of dollars invested or the diehards would keep playing aion.Why would anyone who's played since release or even the last few patches have any confidence that korea could deliver a game changing patch and listen to player feedback and rectify it in a quick time,as some have pointed out if such player unhappiness occured in say world of warcraft issues would be hotfixed within a week or 2 at the most.

Lets be honest why would any old or even a new player stick around with the stupid changes in the last 2 patches.

Leveling so 5.8 leveling was seriously a massive grindfest that went beyond the leveling curve of the game during release pay2level berdin stars luna instances with far superior Xp to pve ones,6.2 is a turnabout that make's leveling a utter joke.

Pvp gearing in 5.8 awesome finally tradeable and broker gear,let down by enchanting letting gear have no limit but your wallet was the dumbest idea ever,now we have non trade gear but a utterly rubbish enchanting rate cant be sold or traded even between your own account.

Currency on your own account,what sort of developer make's it so hard to transfer resources between your own account,people love alts plain and simple making everything account bound and currency so hard to trade without incurring major losses does not inspire people to try your game or make established players want too stay.

Pvp seriously what sort of game that classify itself as Pvp/ve makes pvp instances have a cooldown nor provide adequate rewards from the pvp instances???

Compensation gear again being honest only those who opened their wallets majorly got this gear,sure maybe a few free2play people might of got gear,those with large amounts of time and no real life commitments,gearing any new patch should be equal for everyone regardless of the money they spent,nobody wants to play and be 1 shot or spend the next year trying to catch up for pvp.

Enchanting so sure this patch gear doesnt explode but the enchanting stones do and reduce players gear even lower,which is seriously the same as if the gear exploded,just a waste of time money and player's resources,the fact people don't see what ncsoft are doing is amazing.

If 6.2 didnt change kinah and account items,they kept tradeable pvp gear,capped enchanting at +15 and had same rate of omegas previously,removed minions from pvp only then maybe this patch would of been awesome.

As a player who spent massive sums of money on aion only to quit because this COMPANY DOES NOT LISTEN TO PLAYERS,they do not care about north america or any other region but KOREA PLAYERS,the fact people havent worked this out after the last 2 years of crap just astounds me.This game needs to make money but they go about it in all the wrong ways,have zero idea of what players enjoy or want never respond to legit questions apart from were working on it.

People should realise by now the NA market is nothing but Cows they are milking till the end,they know full well what they are doing and if you beleive they dont have a business and gameplan to get money by these changes you aren't learning much from the forum posts over the last few years of player unhappiness

"This game needs to make money but they go about it in all the wrong ways,have zero idea of what players enjoy or want never respond to legit questions apart from were working on it."

Hey guys, just a quick insert. There is someone willing to start a petition. Here's the link:

I know people are very frustrated.. seeing how nothing is being done for the benefit/best interest of the players at all... (atleast in my opinion, from reading most people's comments - and actually playing the game...). But I also see quite a few expressing disappointment because of loving AION but having it fail to deliver. Anyway, it would be awesome to see the community come together and see if we could actually make positive changes to the game.

this game used to be actually interesting I would spend hours a night playing it because the paths you could take the things to do were almost infinite now after the last patch the story changed there is ONLY ONE PATH...and its COMPLETELY LAME it does NOT require critical thinking or strategizing....simply put its been completely dumbed down...went from 6 or 7 regions (Morheim Altgard...etc) to like 4 and those 4 have a pre defined game path with NO side quests that "add" to the story and let you get any extra rewards at all... the mobs and monsters don't drop kinah  they just drop complete rubbish ...no crafting (that actually was interesting) no essence tapping... no Aethertapping (that was interesting too as it took you developing timing and skill flying) I haven't played this game since the latest patch very much and basically have lost interest in it AFTER that patch because of its complete loss of "being interesting"...NC SOFT... if you want to actually make money off this game go back to BEFORE 6.x and BUILD ON THAT … make it MORE interesting instead of LESS interesting  

I got back to Aion after about 4-5 years that i was absent and what i saw is very disappointing. When i began you could do so many things in the game, quests, jobs and much more. Now there are almost no one on the server it has become clearly ONLY PVP you can't enjoy pve now i lost so many things i have in inventory and warehouse. Reduced skills, flight time in general everything is reduced i don't know what was that a move back and not forward. This is how you lose people. Now what ever you  want to do you have to spent a lot of money total rip off. I don't think i will last like this, hoping to stay alive with few players who will keep spending money i don't think so. Gonna start looking for new game. Goodbye aion 

Same mistake most mmorpgs make. Anytime you see devs saying they will streamline a mmorpg, that means they will take everything that makes that game immersive out . For some reason, devs just love to dumb their games down. Aion is really autistic, because leveling up now is so easy it makes me wonder why they even bother to have levels. Just start everyone at level 80, take all the maps out, force everyone to play on one map, and call it a moba game,  this is not an mmorpg anymore.

Glad I quitted this garbage game, waiting on the real blow to aion's population, Lost Ark and Ashes of Creation meanwhile playing this eye-candy.

Btw, check the chat :D, aion is bleeding players hahaha

Ofc theres always rats who think their game is alive but, back in then, there were MORE servers, EACH MORE POPULATED than the 2 leftovers and EK which doesnt even gets to the cap (104) in wednesday, sad. Anyway, not like NCWest cares at all, they have a bunch of inmigrants with ZERO CLUE, at their offices publishing the game. I would had stayed if they would just had made things RIGHT, but each week was more bullshit, more garbage events, more empty answers (If they even bothered at repplying, lol). I wonder if they fixed Shard prices yet. I gave them 1 month to fix their shit and they would just not listen, we are not players, we are their CUSTOMERS and MUST be treated like that cause we feed their asses, yet you like to be treated like cows having your money milked over and over and what do you get??? a customer service which is simply, pathetic.

Having this game up is costing them more at this point, a lot of people are refunding. Good luck who's staying, this game has no future in the west.

unknown.png

well, after 4 years away from AION i've comeback and  played for the last month. AION gameplay has improved greatly from what i've remembered. There are several players on asmo and elyo sides in "god mode" that 1 shoot you for whatever reason (gear,skill,hack) - it didn't faze me.

what did faze me is:

- RNG with a big fat arrow pointed to cash shop - there are no limit how much u can spend 

- changed account settings (can't share kinah / things between toons on 1 account???)

- practically impossible to enchant shitty yellow pvp gear to +15..whats the thinking?

not going deep into details - i've had a good time coming back - but this game not for me.

good luck daeva's :) i'm out.

10 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

You went from 1 game to another game doing the exact same thing just with better graphics good job :D

Reading is hard, I’m playing bdo casually just to wait on Ashes of creation & Lost Ark in the mean time.

Better graphics and optimization, cause I get 30fps in Valencia (one of the biggest cities), and I used to get 15-20fps in Lakrum. Gg 

10 hours ago, Aliban-KT said:

¿Qué juego es el de la imagen?

Si te refieres al de la imagen que yo puse, es Black Desert, el juego con esos gráficos me corre con más fps que aion jajajaja cuesta 10 dólares, es un buen juego si te quieres entretener casualmente porque si quieres ir serio, te va a costar mucho dinero y tiempo 

BDO would be a good game, it's immersive, and the combat is really fun, but again, it's one of those Korean made MMOs so they design that game so people have to spend their entire life to get geared. I used to play BDO for a while until I realized I would be old and grey by the time I got my gear good enough to compete unless I dropped thousands in their cash shop. Just, every game from Korea seems like a scam to get your money, they lure you in with great art work and cool game play, then after they have you hooked you're going to need to spend a lot of money on it if you want to be good. I'm not playing games like that, to me these are not games. I'm old school, I like to beat games with my dexterity and my brain. I don't like to use the power of my credit card to be good at a game, it makes me feel stupid when I do, and I feel like I am cheating. They need to have a cash shop, but if the cash shop has things that make you better than everyone who doesn't spend there, I'm not doing that. That game Warframe has an awesome cash shop, there is nothing in there you can't get in game with a little effort, and the things they do sell aren't game breaking, just selling skins, and different color pallets. And they make a lot of money because they're good to their players and don't nyerk them around. So on a game like Warframe, I will just give them money for something cool because they're nice and I like how they run their game. Aion however, No way, not giving them one red cent for their RNG nightmare game.

I starting to wondering why I keep playing Aion when the thing I love most is about skins.

Now 24/7 I'm something else that's not my character I created a shugo,a berita solider or a sheep I'm not even bother to find a skin for my characters because I'm forced to transform all time what's the point of skins ? I play to get stronger ? get daevanion skills ? then what ? I still forced to transform to be something that isn't me at all.

Everything can go nyerking hell if I can't be myself.I look into the future the transformation will stay until 7.0 and probably til 10.0 who knows.

I love skills change of 6.2 but it can go nyerk itself if 6.2 don't allow me to use skins and be myself.

I'll find other game to play now even it has worse graphics than Aion.

Transformations do suck. The one thing that kept me playing Aion was like; well, this is all bullnyerk and a big time and money sink, but at least my character looks awesome. Can't even say that anymore, force my awesome looking character to dress up as a stuffed animal? Ok, done with this. Whoever had the idea for this transformation system needs to be fired, he ruined the game for a lot of people. How they figure that is a good idea? I'm going to make a tuna fish and peanut butter sandwich now, and think it was a good idea.

13 hours ago, Eshilia-KT said:

Reading is hard, I’m playing bdo casually just to wait on Ashes of creation & Lost Ark in the mean time.

Better graphics and optimization, cause I get 30fps in Valencia (one of the biggest cities), and I used to get 15-20fps in Lakrum. Gg 

On 1/6/2019 at 6:21 AM, Eshilia-KT said:

Glad I quitted this garbage game, waiting on the real blow to aion's population, Lost Ark and Ashes of Creation meanwhile playing this eye-candy.

Looks to me like you never mentioned you were playing BDO casually.

2nd do not talk about optimization if your playing it casually. Valencia = current sanctum. That is your optimization comparison. Go over to Heidel storage keeper and check your FPS there with 100s of people. BDO's community has actually done a protest/petition unlike Aion's community where not only the best players in the game participated so did the biggest guilds/lifeskillers/people who genuinely hated each other. They all participated and you know what their major focus was for that protest? 1)optimization 2)communication between player/developer/publisher.

They did manage to achieve better communication. They also got a change in network provider or something that helped with sieges/ GvG fights.  It took 3-4 months for some of the changers to arrive due to coding/restructuring their in house communication system or something along those lines.  We did not get a clear answer on how they are going to improve the communication for us but it has been better. Despite these changes the community thirsted for more and the protest/petition turned more in to a nyerk these developers we can over throw them as the community and it fell apart shortly after.

AoC is a legitimate scam think Star citizen meets atlas. Developers and promotes MMORPG gets the hype rolling. Creates BR mode with bonus cash shop.

Lost Ark seems decent very pay for power tho from everything i have witnessed on the streams. Which is ok because that power seems realistically achievable in-game.

On 1/6/2019 at 2:00 AM, Eshilia-KT said:

I'm passing my time in Aion waiting for Ashes as well.  The game went from heavy P2W to flat out boring.  Nothing to do if you dont spend that money on Luna. EK went DED dead.

4 hours ago, DoorKnob-EK said:

I'm passing my time in Aion waiting for Ashes as well.  The game went from heavy P2W to flat out boring.  Nothing to do if you dont spend that money on Luna. EK went DED dead.

Now there's a surprise. 

If only the staff had been warned that starting a new server was a bad idea.

6 hours ago, DoorKnob-EK said:

EK went DED dead.

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

Now there's a surprise. 

Actually the Asmodian side is pretty alive. Can't compare do DN or KT of course, but there are a lot of players online at all times. On the Elyos side, though... I've played there for a couple of months and rerolled back to Asmodian mainly because of my friends, but the lack of Elyos also made a big difference in my decision.

It's not unusual for the solidly dominated side (I haven't looked at EK in a while, so forgive me if viewing the Elyos side as solid dominated is out of date) to quit playing/reroll elsewhere when it turns out that playing on their home server is going to be a miserable experience. :(

(on top of everything else that makes the game not fun to play)

11 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

It was a good idea for everyone except the 20 people who are extremely displeased to have to repurchase their mansion/estate/palace again. A disaster I'm sure. Luckily, they'll all get some kinah back and if it happens to be paid price, considering the prices pre 6.2 for a house... cheer up, chill out.

The hoard of people who went to EK wouldn't have came back at all without a new server. Now, with the right moves (which for some reason Ncwest can never figure out, even if we lay a clear plan down to them point by point), NA can keep those players active, playing and paying. Won't happen but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They killed aion. If you guys want, come to Guild Wars 2. You have to buy expansion yes for more fun, but thats all. Besides expansion you dont need to spend real life money with anything, you can buy anything else with in game currency. And it is a lot of fun with a lot of stuff to do and meaninful updates every 3 months.

Archived