Solorius Weapon Box

Heavy Stigma Box

Legendary Daevanion Skill Box

Ancient Daevanion Skill Box

Transformation Contract (x5)

Ancient Transformation Contract

Transparent Transformation Scroll (x25)

3 minutes ago, Norii-KT said:

wow , what the hell happen that the quest only gives 2 snowballs? last times i did it was like 10?? ...the rewards sucks anyways sigh no legendary pvp stones as pewards so meh no point on coming back for this event only lol

It's been a bad year for NCSOFT so yeah they are cutting down on presents but hey at least it's something, better than nothing, it most probably is nothing knowing NC when all the balls bust at +3.

BUT still Merry Christmas...……...

5 minutes ago, Norii-KT said:

wow , what the hell happen that the quest only gives 2 snowballs? last times i did it was like 10?? ...the rewards sucks anyways sigh no legendary pvp stones as pewards so meh no point on coming back for this event only lol

HAH that's because they put the rest of the snowballs on BCM for real money! Should have know they would just try to get back into our wallets instead of actually giving us a way to get PVP stones and fixing enchant rates...

12 minutes ago, Shayded-KT said:

5 snowballs for 40 Black Cloud Coin. Was it not 5 snowballs for 1 N coin last year?  Nothing to see here move along.

NC West has to make more $$ so they can bribe NC Korea into enchant rate changes and the sort.

1 hour ago, Bjorn-DN said:

Berdin's Lucky Star (x10)

Ancient PvE Enchantment Stone (x3)

Ancient PvE Enchantment Stone (x5)

Legendary PvE Enchantment Stone

Legendary PvE Enchantment Stone (x2)

Ultimate PvE Enchantment Stone

Iceveil Wings

Solorius Weapon Box

Heavy Stigma Box

Legendary Daevanion Skill Box

Ancient Daevanion Skill Box

Transformation Contract (x5)

Ancient Transformation Contract

Transparent Transformation Scroll (x25)

@Cyan please change those berdin's lucky star for gold ingot, let's be honest in 6.2 noone need berdin stars... also add kinah bundle to the +8 or +9 rewards.. and instead of giving PVE stones give ancient/legendary/ultimate bundle... so everyone can choose in between pve or pvp... it will make everyone happy... the event is not bad but the reduction from 10 snowballs to 2 is pretty bad... if the event continue as it is right now most of the ppl waiting on it might left game... please listen to us... we getting tired of raise our voice on forums and be completely ignored... you still have time to make this event a big success for the NCsoft team and also make your players happy to keep playing..

Pessimistic view:

Same difficulty level in turning the snowballs as a +15 enchantment. 0.17% chance.

You're lucky ... 2 weeks of event = 1 single box.

When opening the box. BOOM: Berdin's Lucky Star (x10)

hahahahahahaha (Excuse me. I had to make this joke).

Everything else is fine but why you needed to add :

Berdin's Lucky Star (x10) ( Pointless since leveling is so Easy!)

Ancient PvE Enchantment Stones (There is no need to add them since you can get alot just playing!)

Disappointed that still no PVP legendary/Ultimate stones added.

Also good luck enchanting balls to 10+ since you only get 2 without prestige! No more afk event? I hope the prism thing is still trade able...

12 hours ago, Tyd-KT said:

I like the fact they said looking at ways to get more pvp stones in the game, and event comes and no pvp stones as a reward

Like you, I don't care about PvE stones, but I don't think anything for PvP should be able to be purchased or given as event rewards, so I am fine that PvP stones aren't being given out in this event. I remember back in the day when they tried to put ap relics on the BCM and the player base flipped out. In fact that is one of the noteable times that they bent to our wishes.

11 hours ago, Shayded-KT said:

5 snowballs for 40 Black Cloud Coin. Was it not 5 snowballs for 1 N coin last year?  Nothing to see here move along.

I noticed that, too. Was one of the best things about snowballs! Buy a few $$ worth of coin on each account to get their 1 coin snowballs!

Any why stars? In a patch where it is nyerk easy to level, -now- they give out stars like candy? Why not.. food or drink or 100 shards? Something we can use!

I really don't think they read their own forums, or even care what people want, just save your breath. You could call NCsoft and tell them that their house is burning down and they won't even get up to check it until they finish their coffee. No lie, this is the history of Aion, with every new content patch, players wish they could roll back the servers and play the version before. And that is bad because 5.x was total rubbish, but after playing 6.2, I wish we still had 5.8 ahah, said the same thing when 4.8 came out and they deleted our favorite pvp maps. Here's some advice If you want to Listen. Make an Aion legacy server with what we had before 4.8 and leave it in that state. Everything you did after that needs to be thrown in the rubbish and taken back to the drawing board.

Archived