Nice Snowball rewards for those who like PVP

Esgalhathi

if

13 minutes ago, Raiuken-KT said:

I really don't think they read their own forums, or even care what people want, just save your breath. You could call NCsoft and tell them that their house is burning down and they won't even get up to check it until they finish their coffee. No lie, this is the history of Aion, with every new content patch, players wish they could roll back the servers and play the version before. And that is bad because 5.x was total rubbish, but after playing 6.2, I wish we still had 5.8 ahah, said the same thing when 4.8 came out and they deleted our favorite pvp maps. Here's some advice If you want to Listen. Make an Aion legacy server with what we had before 4.8 and leave it in that state. Everything you did after that needs to be thrown in the rubbish and taken back to the drawing board.

If Ncsoft decided to make  only pre 4.8 server, I would gladly start fresh and never look back!

35 minutes ago, Hallo-DN said:

if

If Ncsoft decided to make  only pre 4.8 server, I would gladly start fresh and never look back!

Same, that would be a lot of fun if they did that, back when we still had Katalam and Danaria. The game was a lot better then. Sigh, leave it to stupid people, no matter what thing is good on the earth, some stupid person will come along and ruin it. I can't play this game anymore, not fun to be a ninja if I have to be a ninja running around in a cute little stuffed animal costume, ugh, can't assassinate anyone looking like that. 

Enchantment rate of snowballs is likely similar to trying to +10 an ancient item with ancient stone in patch 6.2. If you do manage to get one get ready to feel the rage when you get 10 berdin stars or a few ancient pve stones. This company sure is either completely clueless or doen't care that they constantly nyerk off their dwindling player base week after week after week with this crap.

Correction 69 snowballs opened and not one made it to +10 so I could get some crappy Berdins stars...

Will not be renewing my prestige.

Nothing ever changes in this game it's just a giant cash grab that causes depression.

Im quitting..again... take care all and Merry Christmas.

PS DO NOT BUY SNOWBALLS YOU WILL BE SORRY IF YOU DO!

5 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Like you, I don't care about PvE stones, but I don't think anything for PvP should be able to be purchased or given as event rewards, so I am fine that PvP stones aren't being given out in this event. I remember back in the day when they tried to put ap relics on the BCM and the player base flipped out. In fact that is one of the noteable times that they bent to our wishes.

Aly, what you are saying here makes absolutely no sense at all. From 5.0 to 5.8, we had temperings and omegas on the BCM in all 5.X patches. So for them to add pvp stones to an event its no harm done to the community. Temperings and Omegas are like PvP Stones, but now that they have this name on top of them, they are considered more rare and less accessible too. So for you to tell me that adding PvP stones in new event will flip the community its actually insane. Previous events gave tempering and omegas, they are no different.

4 minutes ago, Ronalds-KT said:

Aly, what you are saying here makes absolutely no sense at all. From 5.0 to 5.8, we had temperings and omegas on the BCM in all 5.X patches. So for them to add pvp stones to an event its no harm done to the community. Temperings and Omegas are like PvP Stones, but now that they have this name on top of them, they are considered more rare and less accessible too. So for you to tell me that adding PvP stones in new event will flip the community its actually insane. Previous events gave tempering and omegas, they are no different.

If the stones got on event are tradeable it would be better.

On 12/18/2018 at 7:38 PM, Bjorn-DN said:

Berdin's Lucky Star (x10)

Ancient PvE Enchantment Stone (x3)

Ancient PvE Enchantment Stone (x5)

Legendary PvE Enchantment Stone

Legendary PvE Enchantment Stone (x2)

Ultimate PvE Enchantment Stone

Iceveil Wings

Solorius Weapon Box

Heavy Stigma Box

Legendary Daevanion Skill Box

Ancient Daevanion Skill Box

Transformation Contract (x5)

Ancient Transformation Contract

Transparent Transformation Scroll (x25)

158 snowballs and counting, still not a +10. This event is making me feel like (dyeing) cause of the only reward is dye.

Archived