Hime

Weekly Server Maintenance - December 19, 2018

Gwin-DN   
1 hour ago, Hime said:

Haverá uma manutenção programada na quarta-feira, 19 de dezembro de 2018, das 06:00 CST / 13:00 CET às 7:00 CST / 14:00 CET. Os servidores do jogo ficarão indisponíveis por aproximadamente 1 hora.

Alterar

Certifique-se de seguir  @AionOps  para atualizações do servidor.

Oh no! Nothing about the enchantments and nothing about the GP either. We continue in sameness. NCS has not yet understood that certain adjustments are priority.

LNXAkpU.jpg&key=1a10a224b2ba4cda1eb3f30e

No PVP stones? What an absolute fail, I will admit the Daevanion Skill Box are nice but the rest of the rewards are straight up ass! Who needs berdin stars in this patch when you can level a toon to 80 in under 6 hours?

Ehab-KT   

Need Shards and Transparent Transform Scrolls. :(

I really hate the transformation. 

And add more legendary stone in the game (can be Brokered -_-) 

Edited by Ehab-KT

Yez-KT   

Rubbish GM's.
Listen to the community and bring in the shards to shop.
This game has the worst customer service and support. 

Absolute rubbish.

Edited by Yez-KT

What I wonder is do we receive different rewards, prices, etc. than other regions? If we do, why? Why does everything cost more in the NA region than all of the other regions? Is Korea making these decisions, or NCWest? Seeing that other regions are able to make adjustments, I have a feeling it is actually NCWest that is doing this. If that is the case, then complaints without withholding money will change nothing. NCWest wants things this way, and probably see no reason to change it as long as people just complain.

Gwin-DN   

If NCS dont fix the problems there is a consequence. It is likely that they do not have many programmers because the revenue has dropped. Maybe there are only 1 or 2 programmers focused on translating AION 6.5. This is the only logical reason for everything to continue without progress.

42 minutes ago, Nzinga-EK said:

What I wonder is do we receive different rewards, prices, etc. than other regions? If we do, why? Why does everything cost more in the NA region than all of the other regions? Is Korea making these decisions, or NCWest? Seeing that other regions are able to make adjustments, I have a feeling it is actually NCWest that is doing this. If that is the case, then complaints without withholding money will change nothing. NCWest wants things this way, and probably see no reason to change it as long as people just complain.

Of course its NCwest making those decisions. Look at Eu Aion.

All that sounds like a bad joke. Other regions flooded with events after 6.2 patch while there (NA) is 2nd event in 2 months and its nerfed to 2 weeks. And we KNOW that events is things decided by region not NC Korea.

Reposting this:

I was told by a GM today that this is the place to voice out your suggestions...

@HimePlease take the Berdin Lucky star out from the prize pool, thanks.

3 hours ago, Ereshgikal-DN said:

Finally a 1 hour maitenance

I'll have a timer on that but it would be great if true :) oh I can't help it...or is it because there is not much to maintain ;)

Edited by skythee-DN

Jigen-DN   
3 hours ago, Ereshgikal-DN said:

Finally a 1 hour maitenance

finally someone noticed it, lol, it means free FM runs before the actual reset :D

noticed something else?

Frosternerk’s Gift

Starting December 18

Lately make many mistakes in they posts so means they attitude to AION is 0, they dont care about it at all.

3 hours ago, Dingsky-KT said:

Reposting this:

I was told by a GM today that this is the place to voice out your suggestions...

@HimePlease take the Berdin Lucky star out from the prize pool, thanks.

The problem is that they see our suggestions but they ignore them because people are still buying things from BCM.. STOP BUYING THINGS ON BCM UNTILL THEY FIX THE GAME!!!!

Edited by Wrathchild-KT

6 hours ago, LakeFever-DN said:

LNXAkpU.jpg&key=1a10a224b2ba4cda1eb3f30e

No PVP stones? What an absolute fail, I will admit the Daevanion Skill Box are nice but the rest of the rewards are straight up ass! Who needs berdin stars in this patch when you can level a toon to 80 in under 6 hours?

Aion loves to put rubbish inside your precious box9_9 "Element of Surprise"xD

6 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

I just looked at the EU store. It is definitely superior to ours. Their skin selection is better than what we have here. The price in coins for items seems to be a lot less than what we have, but I am unable to see how much Aion Coins cost overall. 

Ehab-KT   
6 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Please dont say anything thing about eu Gameforge , their game is hell and very very bad especially for F2P players, if NA have problems with certain things EU have every thing buged and Nerfed, u cant play u will be like slave in eu, they sey that Na over do things !!!!!
 imagine how really bad EU game is :(