Hime

Weekly Server Maintenance - December 19, 2018

Gwin-DN   

Humm! Hime posted about the maintenance. I do not know if Cyan went on holiday or He used Hide 2 because of our complaints.

Anyway I guess we do not know the reality. Maybe... Something very serious may be happening at NCSOFT. Imagine if they are discussing whether to close or not the servers?

I do not know ... Maybe the revenue does not cover the expenses with the game and therefore it is being kept with as few employees as possible.

Perhaps this delay ... This attitude of ignoring the players can be a very different sign of what we think.

It is not that they are ignoring us. Maybe they do not have anyone working in the game.

I do not know about anything. I'm just speculating about it. It does not make sense, it is not normal to see things so still and with so little information.

I really wanted to use the wasp's armor (Avengers) to find out what's going on. What will it be?

Hallo-DN   

Can  someone explain to me why cant they add shards for the cheap price now in the gold sand shop? I'm trying to understand.

*I know that NA's Aion staff isnt what it used to be but they cant even do a simple thing as this? Who is even the person in charge?

*Does NA need to beg Korean devs to fix/add  everything  stuff since they cant do it themselves? While the Korean Devs are so busy with their own game region so the fixes are slow...

Am I correct? I know NCsoft doesnt care about this game.Look at the BCM, they should least care about that lol.

I dont think Korea NCsoft is forcing these event awards/changes, NA itself is to blame  but I want official reason to why. Dont we players atleast  deserve the explanation?

Is Ncsoft that sadistic/cruel that enjoys seeing alot players being so frustrated or is it maybe carelessness? Do Ncsoft still want to keep the game alive or they trying to tell us something?

Edited by Hallo-DN

Gwin-DN   
19 minutes ago, Hallo-DN said:

Alguém pode me explicar por que não podem adicionar cacos pelo preço barato agora na loja de areia dourada? Estou tentando entender.

* Eu sei que o pessoal de NA da Aion não é o que costumava ser, mas eles não podem nem fazer uma coisa simples como esta? Quem é mesmo a pessoa responsável?

* NA precisa implorar aos desenvolvedores coreanos para consertar / adicionar  tudo  , já que eles não podem fazer isso sozinhos? Enquanto os Devs coreanos estão tão ocupados com sua própria região de jogo, então as correções são lentas ...

Estou correcto? Eu sei NCsoft não se importa com este jogo. Olhe para o BCM, eles devem menos se preocupam com isso lol.

Eu não acho que a Korea NCsoft está forçando esses prêmios / mudanças de eventos, a própria NA é a culpada, mas eu quero o motivo oficial para o porquê. Nós, pelo menos, não merecemos a explicação?

Well. We do not know the Company organization chart. We do not know how it works, maybe the AION is just a game linked to a manager that controls several other games, small games. Maybe he dont know about the AION. Perhaps the AION is not a relevant game among the many NCS businesses.

Liiny-DN   
8 hours ago, Ehab-KT said:

Need Shards and Transparent Transform Scrolls. :(

I really hate the transformation. 

This basically.

9 minutes ago, Lovespells-KT said:

unknown.pngo8uhjxsn4h021.jpg

what would i expect another delay 2 reset is the only god thing in aion right now and they even taking it out on us by using some "delayed" fk ncsoft so unfair :(

1 hour maintenance that gets delayed for another hour and a bit, and now another maintenance?!?
Is this the joke that this game has become? How can we even begin to trust this company not to mess up the game when they can't even handle the simplest things right.
Even found a way to mess up the best event.

atleas put legendary pvp stones on reward i fail tons of legendary omn ancient lol a month still cant upgrade my wep all are pve stones put atleast just legendary pvp stines

Where is this info regarding the update,like seriously.You guys really need to wake up. Its because of you guys that there are a lot of players leaving aion. WAKE UP. When aion is empty then dont ask stupid questions like what happened 

Bjorn-DN   

Who cares about shugoling long ling? No one expent money on that event anyways. If the shugo was still there, no one gonna still care about :P

That shugoling event was the biggest rubbish they ever thought of. Thats what happens when you hold in your fart for too long. It travels up your spine and then the shitty ideas start forming# NC

pg3owQb.jpg

Making snowballs level 76 and untradeable and only 6 extra a day per account but only if you have prestige just demonstrates how much NA is cracking down on enticing their players to keep playing this crap while not fixing or addressing the huge number of outstanding issues and showing how greedy they can be this holiday season. Plus lets add shit rewards like berdin stars to the loot table to further demonstrate this or just to show how out of touch they are with their game and player base. If you are trying to kill Aion you are doing a very good job. My active legion participants and friends list has dropped about 65% since a month ago. Keep discussing with your developers as your customers leave in droves and this time no matter how much you promise them with a grand patch they will know how you tinker with Korea's patches and screw them up in the name of greed. This game is not fun anymore.and for Christ sake fix the shards.

Ehab-KT   

In Eu their new server is closed and current servers is getting dead every day cuz the long time to fix things and bad decisions, and right now I see NA doing the same, iam geting bored and tired from playing not rewarding game. 

Edited by Ehab-KT

I remember the first few years we had this event we would get 10 snowballs per toon for free now its two. Also as someone stated in another thread the snowballs on the bcm last year were 5 extra for 1 nccoin but this year its 40 coins for 5. Trying to squeeze every last cent you can from the player base before this game dies or what? Just despicable behavior.

P.S. pg3owQb.jpg

Edited by Euphoria-DN

Well... NCsoft full of smart people... This patch is soooo good that my playtime went down from 4-6 hours a day to 1 hour every 1/2 days(only for siege mostly). this month i will end my prestige too. No more money from me for this game. I refuse to pay for bad content and bad treatment from a company like NCSoft. 

See you tmr at lakrum siege, maybe...

Mire out!

It's a business, they are trying to get out as much money as they can, and when profits start running dry they will just close the servers, easier than actually making an effort to improve the game.