Hime

Weekly Server Maintenance - December 19, 2018

Just now, DarkDesire-DN said:

It's a business, they are trying to get out as much money as they can, and when profits start running dry they will just close the servers, easier than actually making an effort to improve the game.

that's not business :)) that's more like a scam what you are describing lol. Business would be if they would offer to their customers a product based on customer needs, and charge accordingly. Nothing NC sells at this moment is based on what customers want or need, so that's no business. 
They had an amazing product, and in the last couple of months they managed to destroy it. At this point, looking on how things are going, 7.0 will never reach NA or EU. I actually doubt 6.5 will come out.

Oh it's still a business, a very shady one. I can't comprehend how bad this game is being run, only explanation is that they want to grab everyone's money and then run with them.
They can add shards at 3.8m for 1000 but they can't tweak that price in so long?!? like really? you can add the at that stupid high price but you can't adjust it afterwards?  The BCM is a total joke, events are pay 2 win, not play 2 win, at this rate I will most likely avoid any product with the NC badge on it, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.
Considering how the last 2 months have been handheld, I too will be surprised if we actually get 6.5. NC will cut their losses once profits drop and close it while urging us to play the new and improved mobile Aion!

Kinda sucks you can't trade the snowballs.  Opening 2 at a time almost guarantees you won't get anything good because you need to open them in bulk to combat the rng.

It would have been nice to be able to make some kinah selling snowballs but nope, can't be brokered...

We have so few events now and the ones we do get seemed to be so nerfed.

Liiny-DN   
53 minutes ago, Sweetzerlandia-KT said:

Kinda sucks you can't trade the snowballs.  Opening 2 at a time almost guarantees you won't get anything good because you need to open them in bulk to combat the rng.

It would have been nice to be able to make some kinah selling snowballs but nope, can't be brokered...

We have so few events now and the ones we do get seemed to be so nerfed.

You can still trade them through account warehouse, but yeah, if you have more accounts it won't be very nice.

16 hours ago, Hime said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, December 19, 2018 from 6:00 a.m. CST / 13:00 CET to 7:00 a.m. CST / 14:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour.

Changes

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

I have a question @Hime and @Cyan. Why does the level requirement for events keep rising every year? It used to be that there were Events catered to high level players, and then Events for everyone to join. I like to try and get things for more than one character all the time. It just seems unfair that only end game players get to have all the fun... New players don't get to participate at all this way.

5 Mirash runs (trial prestige) - 0 snowballs xD (Mirash in list, yeah)

They r Untradable n Cant be Brokered.

xDand no comments. Cause cant be polite :D

Aly-DN   
22 minutes ago, Helcore-KT said:

5 Mirash runs (trial prestige) - 0 snowballs xD (Mirash in list, yeah)

They r Untradable n Cant be Brokered.

xDand no comments. Cause cant be polite :D

Did 5 and got 1. Guess I was lucky.

The snowballs are at least account tradeable. =S

4 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Did 5 and got 1. Guess I was lucky.

The snowballs are at least account tradeable. =S

They are probably saving making them account untradeable for next year.

Aly-DN   
Just now, DarkDesire-DN said:

They are probably saving making them account untradeable for next year.

P73p.gif

Sadly.

19 minutes ago, Shayded-KT said:

Blocked by WMG ( Warner Music Group) apparently whatever he used for background music lol.

They usually just mute the video right ? I think they commited a mistake.

3 hours ago, FivePointEight-KT said:

How the heck would they notice a video with low views lol.

I had some similar problems with my channel, and i can tell there is some auto detection system in place. Sometimes vid gets block even before putting live.

El 19/12/2018 a las 12:44, Ehab-KT dijo:

Por favor, no digas nada sobre eu Gameforge, su juego es un infierno y es muy malo, especialmente para los jugadores de F2P, si NA tiene problemas con ciertas cosas de la UE y todo está mal. No puedes jugar. Serás como esclavo en la UE. que na sobre hacer cosas !!!!!
 Imagina lo mal que está el juego de la UE.:(

These are the wrong words, aion eu before It was worse, but right now it's much better than aion na, but in absolutely everything, events, prices, playability, number of people, gifts ...