Donee-EK

No Daeva Shugo Spawning after Today's Event?

Donee-EK   

Have anyone noticed a big decrease in shugo's spawn after today's event started? I've done 30 BoS runs so far without a single spawn. That is odd because the event drops daeva skill box and you get more chances with p2w. 

Aly-DN   

You have run 30 BoS runs since maintenance? That's really.. wow. Aren't you ready to claw your own eyes out? Yikes.

Shugo spawns have never been super numerous. Then again your one-day sample size is really big, so you might know.

Liiny-DN   

I haven't seen a shugo in so long.. only the troll one which never drops anything for me ; ;

(not counting the zz coe one)

Edited by Liiny-DN

Donee-EK   
5 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

You have run 30 BoS runs since maintenance? That's really.. wow. Aren't you ready to claw your own eyes out? Yikes.

Shugo spawns have never been super numerous. Then again your one-day sample size is really big, so you might know.

Yeah, gotta run them all before my 7 days prestige runs out tomorrow. lol

Donee-EK   

I've got 1 troll shugo yesterday after 50 runs in total, damn shugo was empty. Now its all done and just after reset. This ratio is dumb! lol
Some say it got decreased since couple weeks ago after running bos with alts got "popular" in the first weeks of this patch it was way more often to spawn.