SnowBalls event statistics from me so far

Arhangelos

OK I had like 6020 snowflake crystals to combine and make 602 snowballs (had them from last year's snow ball event), I got 2x from the NPC and another 6 or something from being online since I am a prestige user. That is close to 610 snowballs.

From these I got 10x +10 snowballs only, which is far worse than last years RNG. opening these gave me the below rewards. So my advice is if you are RNG lucky, go open them, if not sell those +10 prisms while they sell for 50~70m (depends on server and function) because within a week these prisms will sell for like 10m each when people realize the rewards are another joke played on us but NCFail

wMBeMPZ.jpg

3 minutes ago, Blu-EK said:

thanks for the info! definitely not opening wallet for this event

I am sure someone else will come here to tell us his RNG success story, but RNG is never good with the majority. Just do not waste real money on this one for sure. Share it with your legion mates so they also not waste any money on this bs.

If the developers think they are so smart, at least hit them where it hurts -> their wallet.

Also give a feedback on this post (like etc), I know GMs never see posts that are not important, so if a post gathers a lot of feedback, GMs pay attention.

11 minutes ago, Acheillies-KT said:

lol mech eagles vid got blocked O.o

LOL yea blocked by Warner Music group, for background music. Just an fyi they have a pretty expansive list of artists under them, over 500 i think dating back to the 60's. Use any of them as background and your vid will get blocked.

Hmm... I haven't been as unlucky as everyone else it seems.  Figured that even if the event wasn't a great deal it's better than most other standard items you can buy for p2w.  Ended up opening about 30-35 snowballs.  4 legendary skill boxes, an ultimate pve stone, like ~5-6 legendary pve stones, an ancient skill box and ~25 transformation contracts and an iceveil wings.  The rest was pve stones, berdin stars, stigma boxes, solorius boxes, etc.

So I guess depending on who you are, that's 5 really good drops, ~11-12 decent drops, and a bunch of pretty crap drops.  I was really just going for a recovery spell daevanian skill and was lucky enough to get one (after 7 tries of not getting one lul), so I guess I'm pretty happy with the event, even if it costed me ~150 USD.  Not trying to encourage or discourage people from investing in the event, just trying to give some more trials so we have a better idea of how worth it it is.

2 hours ago, Shayded-KT said:

LOL yea blocked by Warner Music group, for background music. Just an fyi they have a pretty expansive list of artists under them, over 500 i think dating back to the 60's. Use any of them as background and your vid will get blocked.

Especially if you monetize your channel in any way and/or use the original / album version of a song in their catalog.  They don't like not getting a slice of that pie.

Remixed versions on a normal, non-monetized channel, though, are -usually- safe.

Yikes, I just opened few out of  68+( including I had like Seven  +9 snowballs but game trolled me) snowballs and got ancient stones and stars :(.I just want the OP healing skill for chanter. I think I'll just sell mine 10+snowballs on broker.Not even worth opening since you get more crap than good stuff.

Archived