Death of a Game: Aion

GenericUser7319

All games have bots, difference here is we have basically one tiny map compared to other games with several large or one large map. So the bots are much more noticeable here. Add in the fact there is only one type item worth botting ( guiding stones) and you have created basically a nice little  profit center for them. This does contribute to the death of this game as some players get frustrated trying to get quests done with rangers and sw's all over the place wiping the mobs. Gigantic gear gap and little to do for about 4-5 days per week is not helping anything.

I really need to say that when I saw the video I was thrilled. My emotion came before I looked at the content and the information. The images of the AION story, their songs and everything else made me cry.

I'm not here to praise or criticize the video. I'm just deeply sad. I'm sad to see that NCS deconstructed all the content of this incredible game.

I'm sad because they ended up with cooperative trading system of the game, they destroyed the central focus of the story changing the AION to something else very far from of story. Elyos and Asmodians, Daevas in the tower of eternity. Magicians and dragons. Now... All lost. Enchant only Failures, dissatisfied customers and constantly ignored.

This is so sad...

Archived