Sign in to follow this  
Cls-EK

Random pvp fun

Cls-EK   

Some random pvp i recorded, trying to keep this server/game fun need more OW people......except Exceed and company.....you are a no go zone atm lol....give a few months to catch up to u guys..:) 

Nipls-EK   

Were am I? :(
It's not fun when you lose 3v6? or when the opponent isn't in yellow gear with white transforms?

They are hitting you for 110 damage, might as well go farm some shards it will be better content.

They have roughly the same gear  and only thing CLS has on him is a transform.  He has only 2 purples and reset yellow.  Same with most of the asmo that pvp.  Most of either quit play, sit in lak, or switch to elmo.  You will rarely see geared asmo step out to pvp.  

Edited by Lolipounder-EK

Cls-EK   

Nipls....wtf you are one to talk your full reds thinking your good cuz u can 3v6 people in almost full yellow's....wtf none of us are p2w bro like i said give us time and we will catch up to you guys and send you back to your wallet....kiddo. 

Cub-EK   

Nipls one day we will see you when u dont have a cleric and chanter with you and we will see us still get wiped lol. I'm probably the most geared of us and I have legendary masterwork bow and armor. Not even acc. And I barely touch u. One day I'm going to touch you...  and touch u in a way u dont want!!!!! Lmao and tell balbi to stop targeting me. I'm a shit ranger