Hime

Happy Holidays from the Aion team!

Ksara-DN   
14 hours ago, gunnerxone-KT said:

This version NA has does not follow any shit from korea or any other region.  Our enchant rate is terrible, not the same as KR had in 6.2, its nerfed way beyond that.  All other regions including KR has shards for 16,000 kinah, why can't we?  You really think this has nothing to do with NC West and its all on Korea?  

The reason why I think the rates and prices of stuff is so absurd is because of how NA differs from other region.  KR and EU was pay to play, even if EU was "free to play," you required a gold pack to basically do anything.  Therefore, being pay to play they were unable to farm the amount that NA is able to farm.  The amount of toons available to spam events in KR and EU is much lower.  So NA has a huge amount of enchant stones per player as compared to other regions.  As for kinah, NA is the most inflated region for reasons such as having more available toons to NPC stuff for kinah and events.  Also, NA is the most unregulated server.  There has been many ways people were just able to farm tons of kinah and enchantment stones with the use of third-party program.  That's my theory for why enchant rates are so terrible and why our broker fees and shards cost so much.  They want to reduce the total amount of available stones and kinah in the economy.  While trying to control these things, they end up hurting players that did not stash away a huge amount of kinah or enchant stones.

I agree but... I'm pointing out what's written in GM's message. He was clear and said it :

"... the team will be taking this time off to spend with friends and family ..."

They are on vacation. Therefore, there will be no changes. There will be no changes before 2019.

Edited by Ksara-DN

37 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Probably confused with CST.

Or probably copied message from Blade and Soul forum and changed it to Aion but forgot to change time :P

Heuo-DN   

Happy Holidays too

I hope we get actual changes done and stuff fixed in starting months of the next year, not just empty promises ¬¬

I know any Dev will read this. I know Cyan or Hime will not read it too. but thanks anyway. for make a good update unplayeable. thanks for give broken compensation items to players. now, new players will get tired cuz NO ONE can pvp with ancient gear vs someone with ultimate. I remember.... and even with Blood mark gear u were able to pvp vs someone with army 2 gear. but now..... its still like pay2win base. in the start of an update with a loot of promisses. I know after 6.5 will start to fix this.... but at that point almost all will be so tired. 
broken items, almost impossible enchants. almost all with 0 gear, and many ppl with broken items... so "balanced". 

in forums no answer, never fix anything that  players need and want.