Character Slots and PvP Enchantment Stone

Xauieo-DN

Considering that 7.0 adds in a new Class (after nearly 4 years).

I would like to request that you please increase the current Character Slots to 11 from 8 (and then to 12 during 7.0), because i (and many like me) don't want to make 2 accounts just to be able to play all the Classes in the game.

And why does NA have restriction on Character Slots, when other Regions don't (atleast EU has increased the character slots to 11 when 6.2 launched)?

Also, i would like you to add in PvP Enchantment Stone in Luna Design, just like other regions have.

Reason being that many like me can't take part during Siege or other PvP activities because of Time-Zone issues, and also the fact that the increased flux of exchanged PvP gears during the transition between 5.8 to 6.2 had made it hard for weaker geared old and new players and turned them into fodders for Legendary or Ultimate exchanged gears (not to mention, because most of those exchanged gears players can easily take part in PvP activities, they are also getting their upgraded Genesis Crystal gears faster than others).

So, by adding an extra source of PvP Enchantment Stone in Luna Designs (like in other regions), would help a lot of players out, especially those who can't take part in PvP activities because of Time-Zone issues.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/24/2018 at 11:04 PM, Xauieo-DN said:

Considering that 7.0 adds in a new Class (after nearly 4 years).

I would like to request that you please increase the current Character Slots to 11 from 8 (and then to 12 during 7.0), because i (and many like me) don't want to make 2 accounts just to be able to play all the Classes in the game.

And why does NA have restriction on Character Slots, when other Regions don't (atleast EU has increased the character slots to 11 when 6.2 launched)?

Also, i would like you to add in PvP Enchantment Stone in Luna Design, just like other regions have.

Reason being that many like me can't take part during Siege or other PvP activities because of Time-Zone issues, and also the fact that the increased flux of exchanged PvP gears during the transition between 5.8 to 6.2 had made it hard for weaker geared old and new players and turned them into fodders for Legendary or Ultimate exchanged gears (not to mention, because most of those exchanged gears players can easily take part in PvP activities, they are also getting their upgraded Genesis Crystal gears faster than others).

So, by adding an extra source of PvP Enchantment Stone in Luna Designs (like in other regions), would help a lot of players out, especially those who can't take part in PvP activities because of Time-Zone issues.

@Cyan any news on additional character slots in 7.0? I'm playing 7 classes now except the mage class due to limited slot. I have 1 slot reserved for painter when 7.0 hits, but I also want to try at least 1 mage class since having all toons in 1 account maximizes the use of transform contracts / cubics, any reply would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!.

Aion in 6.2 has 11 slots by default (or is it 6.5), I think EU already have 11 slots, we just never got this because we get a minimal version of the korean while EU gets practically identical to Korean.

In 7.0 we are supposed to have 13 slots by default, but I am sure our GMs will request specifically for us to be limited like they requested so many things to be limited in us in order to have the worse possible game experience (for example one thing they decided in our servers is to not have many events unlike EU, we also got nerfed enchant rates but they are bringing 6.5 enchant rates this wednesday)

Archived