What a shame PVE ??? do not laugh at us

DoctoraHouse-KT

it's a shame and very pathetic that with the unbalanced elio that there is compelling us to do pvp against people who have the whole set up and every day more and more and more and more uploaded and we neither have pvp many and less uploaded, every day is more difficult to try to make camps when there are three times as many as the asmodians, they like the spoiled children of the game get it fast and climb it and we can not get it, you are forcing the asmodians players to leave the game, game that It is also made a garbage with the transformations and your new pay to win ... continue like this ...

On 25/12/2018 at 0:01 AM, DoctoraHouse-KT said:

it's a shame and very pathetic that with the unbalanced elio that there is compelling us to do pvp against people who have the whole set up and every day more and more and more and more uploaded and we neither have pvp many and less uploaded, every day is more difficult to try to make camps when there are three times as many as the asmodians, they like the spoiled children of the game get it fast and climb it and we can not get it, you are forcing the asmodians players to leave the game, game that It is also made a garbage with the transformations and your new pay to win ... continue like this ...

Number imbalance in KT server is a well known issue, there are hoards of elyos coming to our side some times and stay there killing everyone. We never manage to do that to their side. I do nto even do their FM camp ever because 99% there are like 10~20 elyos waiting there.

It's been like this since day one, which is why they introduced the FTS.  Then players could either PvP or PvE and not be forced to do either.  With the destruction of AION and all the maps, we are back to the old ways which made a lot of people unhappy.  As far as I know, this is the only MMORPG which forces you into only one path.  All the other ones I play have options for PVP only, PVE only or a combo of both.  They have multiple paths to play, where AION took all those away.

Since my video card doens't handle zergs worth a darn, I don't PvP at all.  Have never been able to do sieges (do those even exist anymore).  I'll be waiting for the next patch to come along and see if anything has been added or if more lands are destroyed.

Archived