wtf is PVP now ? are you kidding me?

DoctoraHouse-KT

more than twice the population is elio, since the patch arrived, the camps are growing and camping, they are becoming more equipped, they are more, they do not let us take out crystals, they do not let us do pve, the pvp every week is more difficult how are your pampered children you let them make us bullying and conquer everything ... what do you have in the brain? Do you think that we are going to be the broken toy of the Elyos forever? you call this pvp? SHAME, in the end you will only have elios, many asmodians we are going to leave this new paytowin where elios always win ... thanks

It may feel like there are twice as many Elyos on your server as their are Asmos, but that's hardly true. There are geared people of both races on your server. Both races camp and gank and zerg. Elyos and Asmos pay2win in equal numbers.

You can't avoid PvP, but you can take steps to make yourself safer if you are having trouble doing the weekly artifact quests. Don't go alone. Make a group and join a legion. 

It's never fun to get killed in PvP, just know that you are not alone and it's nothing personal.

Best of luck.

On 24/12/2018 at 8:21 PM, DoctoraHouse-KT said:

more than twice the population is elio, since the patch arrived, the camps are growing and camping, they are becoming more equipped, they are more, they do not let us take out crystals, they do not let us do pve, the pvp every week is more difficult how are your pampered children you let them make us bullying and conquer everything ... what do you have in the brain? Do you think that we are going to be the broken toy of the Elyos forever? you call this pvp? SHAME, in the end you will only have elios, many asmodians we are going to leave this new paytowin where elios always win ... thanks

I'm ashamed to read your comment, I'm Asmo-KT and I do not suffer at all with the amount of Elys, stop crying, I get stronger and kill those who mess up, simple.

I never even bother doing the weeklies in the elyos camp anymore (I am in Asmodian KT as well, my forum name changed for no reason and I need to wait till March to rechange it lol). Our side some times gets raided by hoards of elyos that step over us, their side is never Asmodian infested. I can rarely even do their camps since all my friend quit and now I either have to solo or get some random people and try to do those. Some times their camps have like 2 alliances worth of people being there.

As an elyos that were in KR server,I do not wish to see people suffering in a game because the opposite side outnumbered you and make you life harden.

However it's because game design that involved pvp in everything you do I don't see solution to this excepted a pve server.I have no advice to given to you excepted reroll to other server where asmo got upper hand.

Revenge for 4.0 Siel lul

Seriously though, I'm Elyos KT and I'm pretty sure the numbers are very in our favor.  We got every shugoling king and every fort before the buffs came out.  They need to convince new players to choose Asmo again but the issue is that there aren't really enough new players signing up at all.  Something you should realize though, is that our upper left camp is our FM portal so that will always be guarded very heavily.  It's the easiest for you guys to reach I believe (on our side) but the hardest to take by far.  The same is true for us and your upper right camp.  I'm not sure if you're just trying to get that one camp, failing, and then not even bothering to go for the other 2 on our side, but the other 2 should be much easier to take.  Also, it's pretty easy to take camps when forts are going on so if you take 5 minutes away from fort and do the camp that works too.

I mean none of that really helps the underlying issue but it could hopefully help individuals with the camps (which seems to be what your post is about).

10 hours ago, Valse-KT said:

Something you should realize though, is that our upper left camp is our FM portal so that will always be guarded very heavily.  It's the easiest for you guys to reach I believe (on our side) but the hardest to take by far.  The same is true for us and your upper right camp. 

Our upper camp some times is being raided by many elyos like 2~3 groups easily. We never have enough timing to do the same to your side, we have to prepare for this, on the other hand when that camp becomes elyos, it is a no-go zone for us since plenty of elyos will go even without pre-planning it. I personalyl never bother doing your two upper camps. Not worth it trying to make an impossible camp just for the few Q items.

And yes, probably during siege it would be easy to do, you just have to leave from siege to do it.

Here are some facts.  Are their more Elyos on Kt then Asmos yes.  Is it double at times based on siege counts yes .  However I have zero issues roaming around Lakrum solo or small group.  Do you get zerged sometimes yeh but more often then not it is cause you are on their side of the map.  Like yesterday which happens to be reset day and the op was posting elyos were camping him at temple of records in lfg.  This happens to be the artifact where the elyos fm entrance is so of course on reset day their are gonna be a bunch there.  So my suggestion to you is try not to solo your weeklies make a group and you may dies some but you will have a better chance then trying to solo it all

1 hour ago, Tyd-KT said:

Here are some facts.  Are their more Elyos on Kt then Asmos yes.  Is it double at times based on siege counts yes .  However I have zero issues roaming around Lakrum solo or small group.  Do you get zerged sometimes yeh but more often then not it is cause you are on their side of the map.  Like yesterday which happens to be reset day and the op was posting elyos were camping him at temple of records in lfg.  This happens to be the artifact where the elyos fm entrance is so of course on reset day their are gonna be a bunch there.  So my suggestion to you is try not to solo your weeklies make a group and you may dies some but you will have a better chance then trying to solo it all

In fairness you have very good gear lol

You’re always the one who kills me when I’m trying to do PvP quests solo ;_;

Just now, Valse-KT said:

In fairness you have very good gear lol

You’re always the one who kills me when I’m trying to do PvP quests solo ;_;

oh I get that and most think I am full ultimate gear but I am not.  All my accs but 1 are legendary and my plume is legendary to.  I was just pointing out that op posted this after I saw him post was being camped by your fm on reset day and was just trying to point out that may happen on reset day.  Also I saw you getting hit by 3 yesterday lol and I left you alone :-)  Even by your fm when I am solo the task would still be hard for me gear or not especially on reset day

1 minute ago, Tyd-KT said:

oh I get that and most think I am full ultimate gear but I am not.  All my accs but 1 are legendary and my plume is legendary to.  I was just pointing out that op posted this after I saw him post was being camped by your fm on reset day and was just trying to point out that may happen on reset day.  Also I saw you getting hit by 3 yesterday lol and I left you alone :-)  Even by your fm when I am solo the task would still be hard for me gear or not especially on reset day

Of course haha... thanks for leaving me lmao - I think one was peppostones though so it was hopeless regardless.  And yeah, reset day by FM is gonna be nearly impossible without an alliance or two unless you’re jjang.

since you mentioned it

On 2018-12-27 at 11:39 AM, Tyd-KT said:

Is it double at times based on siege counts yes . 

3wPLZ8Y.png
full view -> https://i.imgur.com/3wPLZ8Y.png

To "double numbers", you'd want twice the number of elyos compared to the number of asmos, so for the usual 350 asmos, 700 elyos, which they never reached.

League numbers aren't reliable because certain legions don't join the league(s) on asmodian side.

edit: just wanted to add the 2nd and 3rd elyos numbers (nov15 + nov17) are a bit crazy high compared to literally all other elyos numbers, and it was in the first days I was taking numbers in a rush, so I might've searched for all elyos online instead of only the ones on Lakrum map... or the elyos were in a siege frenzy just those two days, out of all days. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

18 hours ago, Capa-KT said:

since you mentioned it

3wPLZ8Y.png
full view -> https://i.imgur.com/3wPLZ8Y.png

To "double numbers", you'd want twice the number of elyos compared to the number of asmos, so for the usual 350 asmos, 700 elyos, which they never reached.

League numbers aren't reliable because certain legions don't join the league(s) on asmodian side.

edit: just wanted to add the 2nd and 3rd elyos numbers (nov15 + nov17) are a bit crazy high compared to literally all other elyos numbers, and it was in the first days I was taking numbers in a rush, so I might've searched for all elyos online instead of only the ones on Lakrum map... or the elyos were in a siege frenzy just those two days, out of all days. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

agreed I guess not quite double only about roughly 100 to 150 more then us.  Guess sometimes it feels like double cause asmos have no real leadership most sieges or to busy arguing and fighting with one another lol.

I'm sorry to say, but we're back to square one when this game first came out.  It was zerg squads, gank squads from both sides of the aisle.  Then came the FTS, now that's gone and it's back to zergs and ganks.  Being good at solo pvp isn't worth crap if you have a zerg after you or your screen lags out.

You might have to find times when not so many people are on, unless you work, then your kinda stuck with trying to quest when you get home.  I used to wait until the next patch came out because my video card is so bad.  I hate corpse running; such a waste of time.   

Otherwise try to find a stable group to run with to get your stuff done.  

IMO, all players who are lv 76-80 should be counted, regardless of what map they are in. Anyway, the ones on instance server don't appear in the count from the search, so the real number is always a little bit higher.

make crystals impossible elys zerg in every corner of the map, in the artifact next to our base, in the most distant, in the intermediate, and we do not speak of one or two elys without equipping, no, groups equipped with high pvp, the dredgion all premade of officers, should be all official elys or what happens?
How are we going to get pve or pvp like that?
What do we have left to do? poop instances where they give nothing? or instances where without a good set you have wipe assured.
Elys spoiled children have it very easy, and they think they are very good and they do pvp (and they insult you in the game and laugh about killing 50 times), what they do is that a game that favors them gives them all done and we put the asmodian as their toy. Not all of us have 24 hours a day to play, some of us have life, we work, we study ... and we get to Aion and try to do something and see how they zerge you and make you bullyng, start to get tired and disgust.
Unbelieve that any "people" defend that everything is fine (elys of course)
583c7697de0ad.jpeg

I play on the NA KT server and its mainly run with a group or you had best be lucky when you try to enchant stuff. I've personally gone through over 500 enchantment stones minimum and still don't have a legendary piece of gear. I also normally run solo and run in to groups or alliances of asmos on the elyos side of the map. I don't say much besides the normal "dammit" and such. Both sides zerg. Neither side is innocent. As for staying alive? Stay in a group or hope and pray you don't run into the opposing race. Also it would be nice to have more maps for the lvl 80 players to roam around. Everyone being cramped on one map is ridiculous and makes it harder for everyone to grind what they need. A place where its non pvp where you can grind with Lakrum still going for the pvp aspect would be nice and would help everyone.

• 2 months later...

STop crying. DN is opposite asmos are stronger so come to dn but regaurdless of server you have to understand pvp now days is group not solo if you want solo pvp spend more money or change class AT or cleric specially AT it is super ez to be good and op rite now i have AT alta with half lengendary half accient gears but i have no problem killing most of class unless they are super geared full ulti 15+

Aion is pvp game live with it or leave 

Simple as that. Post crying on forum wont change a thing

Archived