wtf is PVP now ? are you kidding me?

DoctoraHouse-KT

• 1 month later...

pvp is simple , go try and do a camp and die in roughly 12 or less hits.  atleast thats what it is for me anymore, so severely undergeared now its stupid and just falling so far behind ill never  catch up.  cant get stigmas enchanted, cant get gear to enchant , cant  ever seem to get but 4-5 camps done a week if im lucky anymore, i never do the ele side of map , only did that side once. cubic's  are no where near done. , but oh well. just a easy target for ppl to finish there gp  and kill quests i guess.

15 hours ago, taha-DN said:

pvp is simple , go try and do a camp and die in roughly 12 or less hits.  atleast thats what it is for me anymore, so severely undergeared now its stupid and just falling so far behind ill never  catch up.  cant get stigmas enchanted, cant get gear to enchant , cant  ever seem to get but 4-5 camps done a week if im lucky anymore, i never do the ele side of map , only did that side once. cubic's  are no where near done. , but oh well. just a easy target for ppl to finish there gp  and kill quests i guess.

I managed to gear an alt solo and just doing the Asmodian side of the map. Her stigmas aren't enchanted, but that's not that huge of a deal. Cubics are an issue. I try to be in town and just go to the ones on our side of the map. Doesn't always work and getting killed does suck, but it's doable. What legion are you in? A good legion can help a lot of you need help clearing an area.

It does suck to be undergeared. No matter how some people brag, they were all there at one time or another unless they bought their account.. in which case they don't really count. Keep your chin up and look for a legion!

I am sure others will have some advice.

On 6/1/2019 at 8:07 PM, taha-DN said:

I do camps on 5 toons; only 1 of those has pvp gear. I am usually by myself on my non-pvp alts as I'm just doing a few camps to buy basic pve gear and/or daevanion skill materials. What I do -- to minimize the amount of times I die to Elyos -- is completely avoid camps on their side of the map. I only do camps in the middle of the map if they have JUST turned blue. As in, there is no chance of an Elyos coming and flipping the camp while I'm in the middle of doing the camp. Note, it is more difficult currently because everyone is trying to flip camps for GP. However, Cyan stated that will be changed soon, so camps will be more doable for undergeared toons again.

Archived