Petition?

GenericUser7319

I'm doing this petition because the general consensus seems to be, "NCSoft/MCWest does not value Aion, nor does it value us as players and customers."  I need to compile a comprehensive, cohesive list of player grievances to underline what we would like to see NCSoft/NCWest do.  I need to know WHO should get the petition - I want to send it to the developers, their bosses, and on up the chain of command, to the top.  (As a courtesy, I have sent an email to Cyan regarding the petiton, and have asked for their input as well. I do not know if they are allowed to respond or not.)

I don't know whether or not I'll have to furnish the legal names of the signers .  There are players with multiple accounts, how would someone handle that?  Will NCSoft/NCWest censor this effort on the forums?

I'm tired of grumbling on the forums about how Aion is slipping and losing players.  I honestly don't know how seriously the complaints posted on the forums are taken by NCWest, let alone NCSoft.  I don't think Cyan and Hime are able to listen to everyone's concerns and grievances, and at this point, perhaps it's time to go up that chain of command.

I've been scrolling through the forums.  It's definitely going to take some time to compile a list, and cite some examples.  I am still needing names and places to send the petition to (both electronically and hard copy).  I may just have to make a few old-fashioned phone calls for that.

I'm going to be out of town for a few days.  I'll do my best to keep you all posted on what I'm doing.

I really don 't understand what a petition is going to accomplish. NCSoft isn't going to change their management nor their product development, they're more likely to shut it down -  NcSoft has a proven record of shutting games down in the West, irrespective of  what it does to their brand.

Rather than writing a petition, you're far better off stopping any and all BCM purchases and using social media  both in the West and in KR to say why you won't support NCSoft. That's more likely to be effective. 

In any case, Aion is likely on borrowed time, especially in the West. 

I would gladly  sign one since with Hime&Cyan we cant get through to the company (I'm not saying its their  fault but it isnt every effective so it seems).

I'm not in Denial about Aion shutting down in NA in the near future if the money isnt good enough to keep the servers up.NCsoft has done it to their other games so it would not be surprise.

I am back from my short trip.

I understand the frustration.  I'm frustrated we can't get the game NCSoft has in Korea.  I want to know why.  I want to know why NCWest and the gamer base in the US is being given short shrift in improvements and the silent treatment when we're asking reasonable and legitimate questions.

I'm a good letter-writer.  I have not, however, written a petition, and I'm more familiar with pen and paper, instead of emails.  I would like to brainstorm with you all to come up with a concrete, specific list of grievances and suggestions for improvement.  I do want to print out a paper copy of the petition, and send hard copies (as well as e-mails) up the chain of command.

I'd rather that we do something than sit here, glaring into our monitors.  Petitions do work - the original "Star Trek" was one success that comes to my mind.

4 hours ago, Rohanna-KT said:

I understand the frustration.  I'm frustrated we can't get the game NCSoft has in Korea.  I want to know why.  I want to know why NCWest and the gamer base in the US is being given short shrift in improvements and the silent treatment when we're asking reasonable and legitimate questions.

I'm a good letter-writer.  I have not, however, written a petition, and I'm more familiar with pen and paper, instead of emails.  I would like to brainstorm with you all to come up with a concrete, specific list of grievances and suggestions for improvement.  I do want to print out a paper copy of the petition, and send hard copies (as well as e-mails) up the chain of command.

I'd rather that we do something than sit here, glaring into our monitors.  Petitions do work - the original "Star Trek" was one success that comes to my mind.

Forget it. Nobody cares more.

On 12/31/2018 at 4:41 PM, Rohanna-KT said:

Big thanks for doing it. Please send me forum message if you need any assistance. 

On 01/01/2019 at 1:30 AM, Gwin-DN said:

On 29/12/2018 at 6:42 PM, 17s48D51-KT said:

We all know whats gonna happen...

it is necessary and important to try, we can not simply accept all of this without at least expressing our indignation, or we will continue to be treated in this way, after all, the one who is silent is because he is not bothered.

On 1/1/2019 at 5:30 AM, Gwin-DN said:

Yep not worth at all, sad but true. 1st check other regions and will see that they is better but not that much so nothing will change even in 7.0.

+ add NA attitude to players for like last 7 years with 0 information etc and you may get some picture on all what is related to Aion and NA. Geez we even cant get patch notes in time while other regions get them 1-2 months before patch.

9 hours ago, Memelluko-EK said:

it is necessary and important to try, we can not simply accept all of this without at least expressing our indignation, or we will continue to be treated in this way, after all, the one who is silent is because he is not bothered.

This is not entirely true. Many of the people who remain silent do so because they are actually banned from the forums for speaking out about Aion issues in the past. Their frustration got the better of them and instead of addressing the issues NCwest chooses to ban disgruntled players instead of taking this feedback and improving the region as a whole.

It's nice to see someone doing something proactive instead of complaining/keeping quiet frustrations and just waiting for the game to actually shut down. Felt like the negativity is all over the place.. it's like there is no respect between the players and the management at this point. We all need a change in attitude if we want to try to keep this game going.

Archived