Aion KR 7.0 free stuff

Neleth-KT

What pisses me off is that NA doesn't give any permanent mount to new players. 

As there is no way to get permanent mounts in game aside from spending $ and/or buying it off of broker (which costs ridiculous), it makes it so much harder for new players to get by. Sure, they give us a 30-day mount, but how could new players make that much kinah to buy a permanent one after 1 month? 

1 hour ago, AngelicSoul-KT said:

What pisses me off is that NA doesn't give any permanent mount to new players. 

As there is no way to get permanent mounts in game aside from spending $ and/or buying it off of broker (which costs ridiculous), it makes it so much harder for new players to get by. Sure, they give us a 30-day mount, but how could new players make that much kinah to buy a permanent one after 1 month? 

6.2 was the biggest mistake ever, whoever didn't get ready from 5.8 is practically doomed. There has never been a less new player friendly update than 6.2. No ways to make kinah, no ways to get enchants, the enchant rates suck and new players are still running with +10~12 ancient gear.

Really other then mounts this update isnt in any way hard on new or returning players at all. I dont understand the qq i really dont. Yes kinah is harder to egt then before but as a new or returning player you have no need to buy anyhting from other players yet and the normal day to day supplies like the xform scroll are cheap enough that you can buy hundreds of them with the kinah you gain naturally. 

While the enchant rate is a little low it is no where near as bad as enchnating was when they first released the game neither is socketing. And even if your rng sucked you dont actually need to fully enchant your anciet gear to do pve content so pve gearing is still pretty easy. Pvp enchanting sucks but not because of the rate but becuase of the lack of pvp stone supply. 

The only and i mean ONLY down side to this patch was the gear compensation. They should not have given ultimate pvp gear in the compensation. It was the single most idiotic idea nc has ever had. 

But moving beyond that. This patch was the first patch in a long time that completly new players or returning players could quickly catch up pve wise to vet players and hop straight into end game content wihtout months of game play. To give an example. I made a brand new sorc leveled it to 80 and geared it enough to run fm and bos in less then a week. In the second week of resets i got enough pecies to get its stats ready to do pf and idd and not be a total carry. This all with barely 5 mil kinah earned on the toon and no help from my main other then the xforms i already unlocked. Sure it has no mount. Its gear is only +5-7 but it can do pf and idd already. Thats end game. No other patch for aion allowed this. And the only reason you cant catch up in pvp was because of conversion. If nc never did the conversion and just had us all gear up new like every other expansion there would be no disparity between new and old players. 

I want a free Permanent Mount T_T Of all my characters (8) only 2 have a Permanent Mount... Please NC, be kind. What would be a great idea would be to give every existing character a free Mount after a big update, and then add new ones to the BCM. That way we get something nice for free, but have the option to buy a cooler newer one as well. Everyone is happy.

Archived