Forums

Lower the price of Transparent Scroll box and Shard

Mhukuchin-KT

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

Transparent scrolls are dirt cheap right now on the broker and you can farm shards for free.

With all the things that need to be fixed in the game right now, the luna price of these two would be pretty low on the list.

They have already lowered the price of transparent lunas in BCM and also added them in cash shop, the term "fixing" is an overstatement, it is not like he asked them to fix the no animation hack which is in the core engine of Aion, he just said that a price change would be reasonable. I am 100% sure they made 0 money from transparent transformation scrolls in BCM, it was 80BCM... that is 0,8$! Now it i 0,2$ nobody is paying that amount just to look like his char for 5 minutes.

In EU tranparent transformation scrolls, I think they are 1 coin and I think you get like a bundle of then with them! I could be wrong, I was told that.

lets set aside the BCM because i don't want to spend money for transparent scroll, it feels like it isn't worth to buy those scrolls just to see for few minutes of your real character. What i mean is they should make it more accessible to players, who the hell would want to spend 3.9m worth of kinah just for 10 transparent scroll in Gold Sand shop, and when you get gank it will be wasted instantly. All i want is just to make it more accessible like the transformation scrolls.

By the way it's still rare on broker you'll only find page 1-2 of that thing.

On 27/12/2018 at 7:23 PM, Mhukuchin-KT said:

lets set aside the BCM because i don't want to spend money for transparent scroll, it feels like it isn't worth to buy those scrolls just to see for few minutes of your real character. What i mean is they should make it more accessible to players, who the hell would want to spend 3.9m worth of kinah just for 10 transparent scroll in Gold Sand shop, and when you get gank it will be wasted instantly. All i want is just to make it more accessible like the transformation scrolls.

By the way it's still rare on broker you'll only find page 1-2 of that thing.

I agree and also the transparent transformation scrolls on Asmodian KT got for like 150k each, I also am not paying that money to look like my char. When I made that huge post about suggestions it seems Cyan took notice, he said they are discussing with the developers to make it possible to turn off transformation look on your client, meaning you will not see any transformation look on any char either they use transparent or not.

It is an aesthetic part which really makes people not like aion look anymore. Transparent scrolls could even cost the same to normal ones, if you want to look like an animal be it if not yo should have the ability.

When we had Axelerox etc they were for 30 min and stayed after death, Grerater Running and other scrolls used to be for an hour and also stayed after death, they stole them from us and gave us 5min-10min scrolls that lose effect with death! :( Why wouldn't they make these transformation scrolls keep the effect after death at least? Cause it's very expensive to use them this way.

If NCSoft wants more money, why did they remove dyes for armor and best bikes (Sharptooth) from the BCM? It's absolutely irrational! :(

Archived