Legion Mount bugged?

Nakago-DN

Today i was checking the legion mount price with the legion coins, and i just realize the mount now says it's for only 7 days... but... the cost is still being  a lot of legion coins, the same amount as before, and in that time the mount was permanent.... i really hope this is a bug, it is? @Cyan 

Aion1511.jpg?width=1276&height=676

• 1 month later...

Really? they made it impossible to get legion mounts now? Glad I got mine already. Feel bad for new players. It's like NCsoft wants us to go through the game as slow as possible. WTB > snail transformation. Someone please tell them they have a good game here and stop messing it up.

Aion is fun, it has fun combat and pvp and it looks cool and feels good, but why do they want to mess everything up? I want them to think and do the right thing, but they just can't, Everything about this game is like, " omg, why would they do that?"

4 hours ago, Chibiusa-DN said:

i don't put in doubt what u said, im just saying that is not possible the price is still the same... for a 7 days mount, is against any logic...

I understand that, but Korea never changed the price of it in the first place, and that just transferred into the other regions.

Archived