Weekly Server Maintenance - September 13, 2017

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled game update Wednesday, September 13, 2017 from 6:00 AM to 12:30 PM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 6 hours and 30 minutes.

Changes

1. Routine website and server maintenance.
  2. Kumuki's Daring Rescue will continue for one more week.
  3. Code Red: Atreia will will continue for one more week.
  4. An issue where the UI would not display correctly for Karunerk's Workshop in the Luna Shop will be fixed.
  5. An issue with some Sophisticated Frigida Legion gear having incorrect PvE stats will be fixed.
  6. Code Red potion quests will now grant Superior Reocvery Potions/Serums instead of Major Recovery Potions/Serums.
  7. Several skill cards and skills will have their text updated to be more accurate.
  8. An issue where Prestige Pack quests were unavailable will be fixed.
  9. Various text and localization issues will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

Thank you for your patience!

Maintenance Images of the Week
  RhiTQeh9iAxYkRJSWguNOPajHuzWWQSdvMUWi58J99e8376kqhkz.jpg r61yeyxc7ilz.jpg

• Cyan pinned this topic
28 minutes ago, Cyan said:
  1. Code Red potion quests will now grant Superior Reocvery Potions/Serums instead of Major Recovery Potions/Serums.

Thank you for the fix, 2 weeks later lol. Cyan please poke them for me for all the mess ups and for them making you look bad and take all the bs from players. #TeamCyan  xD  

to be very fair to everyone, you should really cancel Aion. you have people spending several years playing your game and you have no interest in the game its self. your concentration is on gw2.

this is exactly what happened to everquest then eq2 when sony went pay to play they the players left for other games like LOTR etc. and then eqnext was born and people spent real money on the new version, (preorders)  sony then sold the game to new owners and they canceled the game a lot went to aion.

you "NCSOFT" are destroying the player base you will need when A2 comes out. loyalty is earned not just expected.

Just get rid of aion as we know it. stop wasting our time.

cheetehs

1 hour ago, Cheetehs-TM said:

to be very fair to everyone, you should really cancel Aion.

So anyway.......

Cyan, are the devs working on a fix for Hinshada, the Levinshor NPC that gives greater supplements in exchange for blood marks, not resetting every week? I put in a ticket a week and a half ago and they said they'd forward to devs. I know fixes take time, but I miss my greater supps lol. All these blood marks to spend... :( 

12 minutes ago, OneAteSeven-TM said:

Okay I'll ask nicely. Where is the xp boost, are we going to get any xp boost at all before this event is over? Please give me an answer. Thank you. 

On ‎06‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 0:11 PM, Cyan said:

Hi all,

I have updated the changes in the maintenance post to reflect two new items. There will also be downtime this week do fix the items the Code Red NPCs are giving so they are more relevant. The issue with the weekend buff providing PvP defense instead of bonus EXP will is intended and the wording for the event posts will be updated.

I guess thats a no, we wont get EXP buff at least in this code red event.

2 hours ago, Vantheria-IS said:

So anyway.......

Cyan, are the devs working on a fix for Hinshada, the Levinshor NPC that gives greater supplements in exchange for blood marks, not resetting every week? I put in a ticket a week and a half ago and they said they'd forward to devs. I know fixes take time, but I miss my greater supps lol. All these blood marks to spend... :( 

This! I've put in a ticket, too.

Archived