House Auctions

Jerrik-KT

I have several houses I've been trying to auction.  I have the fee, but I get the message that I can't do that right now.  What does that mean?  Is there a secret time I need to log in to do this.  I don't want my house stolen by default because I quit paying the rent (which is up to date).  Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

No, I had to pay housing fees.  And there are houses up for auction right now, so I want to put mine up.  I don't want to burn thru what little kinah I have left after they stole all the legion warehouse kinah.  I want my houses sold so I don't lose anything else.

Hmm. I know all of my houses were up to date on rent when 6.2 came out and NCWest extended that into January. Not sure what is going on with you, though.

I would suggest asking Support but they are unlikely to know anything and Cyan isn't around until after the New Year.

I have zero hopes of getting any sensible answer from NCWest.  I was finally able to submit a ticket, but my last one never got answered either.  I was hoping someone here knew.  If all the house rents are paid, there should be no house up for auction, and on my asmo server there are about 10 or so.  

Clearly several someones are able to list their houses etc for auction so I want to know why I can't.

/sigh

This games makes me want to /rage quit instead of leaving it somewhat gracefully.

Archived