Aion Legacy server please.

Raiuken-KT

NCSOFT often follows a theme when it comes to Aion. Back when 5.0 was released, I analyzed the patches and realized they often do Elysea/Asmodae > Balaurea > Balaurea > Elysea/Asmodae > Balaurea > Balaurea. When 4.8 came, it was Balaurea (Enshar and Cygnea), with 5.0 it was all about Iluma and Norsvold now we're back in Balaurea (Lakrum) and it'll follow the theme over and over again. Dumah being where Kaldor was, Kelekelio commented the new map is all about the altars, similar to what Tiamaranta was about.

Yes, Abyss is removed, flight is decreased, but eventually they'll bring all of that back again.

O_O OMG ITS AN ON TOPIC POST!!!!.....ANYWAY yes you are correct.... i have seemed to notice a pattern in patch releases were they go from new lands and new stuff..then destroy it....then make more again!!!!.......i think alot of the reason people post here on the forums is to push for these things to come back..... i also noticed ncsoft has a way of utilizing patches for profit gain....the point is i beleive we will be getting flight back!!!...not sure when but its something the ENTIRE COMMUNITY has been begging for..... i think if ncsoft continues to push to better the actual gameplay the better off everyone will be.....this new patch with new gear setup and classes is a beginning...and though it seems like an end...the company seems to be focused on fixing issues like classes and gear and main focus points of the game mechanics before they actually decide to bring an update to recreate there old game!!!...i think that when they finally fix everything and release the game they want to actually be released then they might get somewere.....i also feel like it would be easier to wipe the game to a clean slate and bring level cap back down to 55 and give old players 1 level cap scroll per account to level cap a main character.....if they reset the game back to level 55 cap...from 40-55 could include instances and actual main game stuff required to bring there game back to its full potential....this game needs more instances PVP and PVE ALIKE!!!...i remember when you had to farm silver and gold coins to get gear at 40....we want a game to play....alot of people quit world of warcraft when the level cap went to 80 becuase it screwed up the base mechanics of the game....we dont want an endless level cap...we want and endless game....PVP makes the game endless....this isnt skyrim were you have no level cap at all becuase there is pvp involved...even the ESO has a level cap.....destiny is a fpsmmorpg and it has a level cap...stop raising the level cap!!!...both of those games stopped the level cap and made the gear part of the leveling system...it works great....i think it could be implemented here but i dont want it to happen personally...i also think that a complete restart could bring alot of people back to the game and produce alot of revenue for the company and also give us back the game we know and love!!!! 

Archived