Daily Luna Box is Bugged.

MattieFoxx-DN

17 minutes ago, Gwin-DN said:

Ajust for what? Who cares?

You do. Considering you are here and have made 4 posts in the last 10 min.. all to say that you don't care and are leaving.

tenor.gif?itemid=5958886

Back to the topic.

I know this has happened before, just didn't realize that it always happens on New Year's Eve.

hrmm somehow i get the ncsoft staff is still on Vacation eating cookies and frosted flakes and oreos either that or the rest of the staff is sleeping on the job or hibernating for half of the winter til the 16th either that or they are being affected by the government shutdown in washington  but for some reason i never knew the government paid you guys i thought we gave you enough money the past few years since 2012 free to play? hrmm all that money we the player give you through the prestige is being saved and not reinvested into a good cause? WTB A Santa with Claus that can fix the broken luna and fix the poor rng and kinah rates oh wait im requesting this and yes its falling on deaf ears. how do you dudes expect to save the economy by making it even harder for we the player to gather kinah this patch i mean come on really guys you could at least have quest that give kinah and yes i miss the day when sieges gave kinah because at least it would be nice to go from being completely bank rupt to having kinah to flight transport and so forth i dont craft i boycotted that since you guys destroyed  my 500's in alchemy and cooking. im still a angry player but maybe you guys can do us all a favor tell those guys the higher ups on the staff to plz stop smoking crazy foreign powders in the office including glue pixie dust and snorting air freshner

6 hours ago, Cyan said:

This issue will be fixed on January 16, and this Wednesday we'll put out a survey containing 16 days of material boxes for you all to claim.

@Cyan Can you please explain to me how exactly that would "compensate" players considering it's once per account if players use multiple characters to get the said "free" boxes? Yet again NC Soft amazes me.

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 5:22 PM, Cyan said:

Once per account per server.

@Cyan

Please explain how this is even remotely fair?  I have multiple toons on different accounts that I log into every day for all toons to collect luna and do the daily luna instance.  So I am screwed out 16 luna bundles for 5 toons because I can only collect it on one toon per account?  That's 80 luna bundles.  Math does not add up.

14 minutes ago, FredFlintstone-DN said:

@Cyan

Please explain how this is even remotely fair?  I have multiple toons on different accounts that I log into every day for all toons to collect luna and do the daily luna instance.  So I am screwed out 16 luna bundles for 5 toons because I can only collect it on one toon per account?  That's 80 luna bundles.  Math does not add up.

Agreed

On 31/12/2018 at 1:46 PM, MattieFoxx-DN said:

So now along with all the pre existing issues in this patch, the daily luna box is bugged again.
Just posting to let you know @Cyan.
P.s I think you guys should probably fix shards first though otherwise the player base is gonna start a revolution. xD

i already posted it and some other people too, i hope they notice all these post related and fix it -.- with the according compensation survey :P 

On 31/12/2018 at 6:56 PM, Euphoria-DN said:

I was just about to post this as well. It happens every December 31st for NA the past 3 years. (is it new years yet in Korea?) There must be some correlation to this .

It was just working fine as I was going through my alts then suddenly stopped working.

pg3owQb.jpg

This is not from our server right>? This is from EU. What si the fix we get here? do we get it more fair like it is supposed to be?

Archived