Forums

When you are that bored

Ele-DN

4 minutes ago, Rapier-DN said:

you mean when you're so bored you actually post people's locations in a thread? 

Yeah, that's really bored.

And you're the one replying to one.

2 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Did they kill someone? Cause anyone harm? Do you check often for level 80s in places where you don't believe they should be?

Not sure what you're asking. I wouldn't have checked if, those level 75 guards were doing 0 damage on them, getting hit x2 as much being under 75 and doing close to no damage on them.

29 minutes ago, Cleva-DN said:

@Ele-DN what's your ely toon's name? So we can give you VIP treatment. 

So much action that you didn't know what kill you huh?

5 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

So they attacked you. Were you leveling or were you 80 as well?

Afking on an alt.. not level 80. I mean, he replied on the thread. Ask him what hes doing.

Just now, Matsukamy-KT said:

How exactly they got there ?

Rift at level 75, because that cap. Then level up (most likely daily luna).

I don't have a problem with rifting itself, but as i said, did close to no damage and getting hit 2x as much, players that are over level 76 have a 100% pvp and pve multiplier. So anyone under is easy kill, and same with pve mobs. If they didn't have this multiplier, there wouldn't be a problem(its to phase out old gear)

Just now, Ele-DN said:

Rift at level 75, because that cap. Then level up (most likely daily luna).

I don't have a problem with rifting itself, but as i said, did close to no damage and getting hit 2x as much, players that are over level 76 have a 100% pvp and pve multiplier. So anyone under is easy kill, and same with pve mobs. If they didn't have this multiplier, there wouldn't be a problem(its to phase out old gear)

To be honest, i think that is shameful behaviour, but what can you expect.

50 minutes ago, Cleva-DN said:

it's the Asmo way. We lvl'd from killing all of you over and over.  There is a camp on Cygna, when flipped spawned an obelisk we could bind to. Once bound we can only return when it flips owners

shameful behavior? lol

Its not the asmo way, its your way. Dont get other people involved in your stuff.

11 hours ago, Cleva-DN said:

it's the Asmo way. We lvl'd from killing all of you over and over.  There is a camp on Cygna, when flipped spawned an obelisk we could bind to. Once bound we can only return when it flips owners

shameful behavior? lol

I would like to know where this camp is, cause i don't believe that an asmo can bind to another map that is under elyos control.

Also take in consideration that their are still new players joining the game and your actions may cause them to leave. The rift are level restricted so no high level players can camp and ruin them from enjoying the game. (imo).

If you want to pvp go to Lakrum, otherwise you pvping at lvl80 with a pvp multiplier in a low level zone where new people are still learning and have no experience in pvp is shameful and rude.

1 hour ago, Qjn-KT said:

I would like to know where this camp is, cause i don't believe that an asmo can bind to another map that is under elyos control.

Also take in consideration that their are still new players joining the game and your actions may cause them to leave. The rift are level restricted so no high level players can camp and ruin them from enjoying the game. (imo).

If you want to pvp go to Lakrum, otherwise you pvping at lvl80 with a pvp multiplier in a low level zone where new people are still learning and have no experience in pvp is shameful and rude.

They just prepare new players for Lakrum where they will get rolled over nonstop for decades, with compensation gear players ;)

12 hours ago, Cleva-DN said:

nope, definitely the Asmo way. If it's red, it's dead. 

Uh no. As @Matsukamy-KT said, some of us have other things to do with our time than kill undergeared lowbies for some sort of awkward power trip. Like aren't you embarrassed to feel proud for killing people on lowbie maps? People like you are one of the many reasons that this game is bleeding players. @Ele-DN's alt could have been a new player that you caused to quit the game. smh

2 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

You mean pink?

nope. Plenty of red, on occasion there is a pink or 2.

1 hour ago, Aliseta-DN said:

They just prepare new players for Lakrum where they will get rolled over nonstop for decades, with compensation gear players ;)

Exactly!

47 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Uh no. As @Matsukamy-KT said, some of us have other things to do with our time than kill undergeared lowbies for some sort of awkward power trip. Like aren't you embarrassed to feel proud for killing people on lowbie maps? People like you are one of the many reasons that this game is bleeding players. @Ele-DN's alt could have been a new player that you caused to quit the game. smh

Power trip? Na it's an excellent time killer after i've done all my camps and instances. Why would we be embarrassed? If they cant handle getting killed and end up quitting, oh well. Got to weed out the weak.

giphy.gif

Accepting Ncoin donations so i can pvp in lakrum.

28 minutes ago, Cleva-DN said:

Why would we be embarrassed? If they cant handle getting killed and end up quitting, oh well. 

when you're that bad at pvp'ing ppl the same level as you so you go to low level areas to kill elyos with 20k hp, no pvp att/defense, and very bad stats

honestly don't know why you'd do that, aion's already dying, you're basically killing off new players in DN-elyos

31 minutes ago, Cleva-DN said:

Got to weed out the weak.

obviously you're too weak to pvp your own lvl :/

Yikes. This went places.

I don't know of any camps that can be flipped where you can bind to them in Enshar/Cygnea. Thinking, but nothing comes to mind.

Not even sure what PvP in Cygnea/Enshar gives you. AP? Are there dailies that give you anything else? I guess I just don't see the point.

As for "if it's red, it's dead" being something exclusive to Asmodians, give me a break. There are plenty of Elyos who do the same.. though not in Enshar. I will give you that.

Very puzzling. 

3 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Not even sure what PvP in Cygnea/Enshar gives you. AP? Are there dailies that give you anything else?

AP- we have gotten decent AP from all the kills.

Dailies- yea, just to nyerk off players so they can hop on mains and come play...or end up making a forum post, because they got upset.

2 hours ago, Brutallus-DN said:

when you're that bad at pvp'ing ppl the same level as you so you go to low level areas to kill elyos with 20k hp, no pvp att/defense, and very bad stats

honestly don't know why you'd do that, aion's already dying, you're basically killing off new players in DN-elyos

obviously you're too weak to pvp your own lvl :/

I'm sorry you don't approve of how I spend my own time playing a game.

Just a heads up, we will be in one of the towns between the times of 7pm-9pm CST. Just have to finish some camps and run a few instances 1st.

51XwfJ3TeWL.jpg

Yikes. All for ap? AP falls out of the sky in this patch even if you lose the PvP instances. The tiny tiny amount you get from killing a player is a drop in the bucket in comparison.

Don't get me wrong.. if you got to Cygnea legit (and I still don't know where this camp is) and you want to spend your time one-shotting the undergeared.. have at it. It's your game. I just don't understand what it gets you that you can't get easier somewhere else.

1 minute ago, Aly-DN said:

Yikes. All for ap? AP falls out of the sky in this patch even if you lose the PvP instances. The tiny tiny amount you get from killing a player is a drop in the bucket in comparison.

Don't get me wrong.. if you got to Cygnea legit (and I still don't know where this camp is) and you want to spend your time one-shotting the undergeared.. have at it. It's your game. I just don't understand what it gets you that you can't get easier somewhere else.

yea it falls out of the sky, but this way is more fun and excellent time killer when nothing else to do. I assure getting to Cygnea was legit. I cant even think of a non-legit way to do this.

We do get some higher lvls to come out and play. That is always a plus.

Archived