When you are that bored

Ele-DN

5 minutes ago, Cleva-DN said:

...or end up making a forum post, because they got upset.

no shit, do you realize that you're essentially halting the population of the elyos? 6.2 was supposed to get and bring back players, and even though it didn't work that well, you're still not letting people level to max, and for obvious reasons (you!) they'll stop playing the game. it's like you're trying to deliberately sabotage the game for no reason at all

3 minutes ago, Cleva-DN said:

We do get some higher lvls to come out and play. That is always a plus.

if that's always a plus, what's the difference of going to lakrum and pvp'ing there?

15 minutes ago, Cleva-DN said:

AP- we have gotten decent AP from all the kills.

Dailies- yea, just to nyerk off players so they can hop on mains and come play...or end up making a forum post, because they got upset.

Hilarious, when a maxed out twink gets one shotted by someone because of a different damage formula.

Just now, Ele-DN said:

Hilarious, when a maxed out twink gets one shotted by someone because of a different damage formula.

to me it is quite hilarious. :D

6 minutes ago, Brutallus-DN said:

no shit, do you realize that you're essentially halting the population of the elyos? 6.2 was supposed to get and bring back players, and even though it didn't work that well, you're still not letting people level to max, and for obvious reasons (you!) they'll stop playing the game. it's like you're trying to deliberately sabotage the game for no reason at all

if that's always a plus, what's the difference of going to lakrum and pvp'ing there?

because i'm too poor to p2w.  I will accept luna and ncoin donations.

27 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Yikes. This went places.

I don't know of any camps that can be flipped where you can bind to them in Enshar/Cygnea. Thinking, but nothing comes to mind.

Not even sure what PvP in Cygnea/Enshar gives you. AP? Are there dailies that give you anything else? I guess I just don't see the point.

As for "if it's red, it's dead" being something exclusive to Asmodians, give me a break. There are plenty of Elyos who do the same.. though not in Enshar. I will give you that.

Very puzzling. 

There isn't any. Level to any level that allows them to get over the rift and have enough kinah or kisks and level up to 80(most likely luna). When they're in the zone, they don't get ported out as long as their kisked.

13 minutes ago, Cleva-DN said:

yea it falls out of the sky, but this way is more fun and excellent time killer when nothing else to do. I assure getting to Cygnea was legit. I cant even think of a non-legit way to do this.

We do get some higher lvls to come out and play. That is always a plus.

The level 80s that come and actually have gear?

Just now, Cleva-DN said:

to me it is quite hilarious. :D

because i'm too poor to p2w.  I will accept luna and ncoin donations.

i haven't spend a single $ in this game, yet i pvp freely

you literally don't make sense, you like when higher lvl people come and pvp which is literally the SAME THING if you do it in lakrum, but without annoying everyone

10 minutes ago, Brutallus-DN said:

i haven't spend a single $ in this game, yet i pvp freely

you literally don't make sense, you like when higher lvl people come and pvp which is literally the SAME THING if you do it in lakrum, but without annoying everyone

I'm pvping freely too! Will i see you out in Cygna today?

I mean this game was all about getting squished or squishing others... Back when I started anyways. I was a low level dude in morheim in that alsig village if i remember correctly getting dookied on by way higher level and geared players. Get enough little dudes and they will destroy you though. Ask some the p2w squads on elyos kt server. I watch people do like 12vs1 and it's the longest fights ever. Just last night's siege I watched about 20 people attacking laughing for a straight like 2mins by himself and he wouldn't die.

The real problem with the player base is the p2w nerds who talk shit and ask for 1v1 when they have compensation gear vs people who don't... I mean get over yourself, of course you're gunna win... and you can keep that win.

2 minutes ago, StaNooblaitK-KT said:

I mean this game was all about getting squished or squishing others... Back when I started anyways. I was a low level dude in morheim in that alsig village if i remember correctly getting dookied on by way higher level and geared players. Get enough little dudes and they will destroy you though.

"get dookied on" LMFAO I've never heard this before. I love it and I'm going to use it. this right here is what i really miss, the old school rifting.  Would be nice to have an old school pvp server like Korea had for a bit. Don't remember the lvl cap on it though.

25 minutes ago, Cleva-DN said:

"get dookied on" LMFAO I've never heard this before. I love it and I'm going to use it. this right here is what i really miss, the old school rifting.  Would be nice to have an old school pvp server like Korea had for a bit. Don't remember the lvl cap on it though.

Meh we just need 1 server is all. I do miss rifting, back when enshar and cygnea were the main maps my legion and myself would just rift over to PvP then check Levi. I never got really experience the old old ways but it did sound fun, and I took my handful of beating and bully treatments back when I first played and it made me a better player. Learned how people moved and played. But right now the compensation grieving is worse imo. 

I found this thread a coincidence because last week I decided to level my temp from 76-80 in Cygnea in +13 rank 1 pvp gear from last patch and ran into 2 asmos. A sin and a glad. The glad started attacking me while the sin watched and after he killed me proceeded to do the apologize and comfort emote. Unfortunately for the both of them I have a cleric in compensation gear and my sm is in a mix of proc crafted items and npc gear. I didn't get on my cleric though. In hindsight I should of. I got on my sm killed the glad and the sin got away. I laughed because they felt so very good taking advantage of people who can't kill them. Never saw them again. It was also kind of silly because instead of doing that they could be farming for gear to actually pvp people who can fight back. Some people's mentality are just so puzzling..

Archived