Cleric called Kliptik practicing anti-game with players!

Therry-KT

This cleric is kicking when you arrive at the boss without having a good explanation another person from his legion xdiana was dying for not knowing how to pass the bomb on the boss and I was wrongly kicked to put another legion person only I was not legion doing so that I miss my entry!

The forums aren't supposed to be used to "name and shame" other players. If you have an issue with a player's behavior, send a ticket to Support and report them. Though I don't think this person broke any rules. It's their group. They can kick for whatever reason they want to. I would just chalk this up as a lesson learn and never run with this person or their legion again.

26 minutes ago, Therry-KT said:

if so, then can I create a fake account and set up a group for bos and get the boss kick everyone right?

I'm just reporting the anti-game ... so that other people are not cheated and disrupt the good progress of the game!

You don't become someone that you hate and do same thing as they did that's wrong.

Sadly there's nothing you can do much against them excepted never run with them again.
Remember the more you furious the more they satisfied.

15 hours ago, Therry-KT said:

if so, then can I create a fake account and set up a group for bos and get the boss kick everyone right?

I'm just reporting the anti-game ... so that other people are not cheated and disrupt the good progress of the game!

.. and "naming and shaming" or call-out threads are against forum rules.

• Cyan locked this topic

Archived