Glad Dual, Pole or GS, which is with more dps

Hiolya-DN

Hmmm I guess I have to take that word back :o

It seems for me at least switching weapons in 6.2 is faster than 5.8
I don't know if it's just my imagination or they did something with switching weapons.

I'm able to switch greatsword and sword/shield on my templar fast enough ofc it's not fast like spamming skills but I can feel continuous of using skills when I switching weapons.

Do I plan to switching weapons on glad ? perhaps no I don't want to add another unnecessary job on my glad but I'll switch weapons more on gunner that's to be sure (right now I don't switch at all cause I got enough mp for cannon skills and pots regain mp good enough):P

I hope it's not spam but I got another update when I try this on glad.

It only seemed switching weapons only fast when switching between skills that does not require special equipments like greatswords,polearms or shields
For example ferocious chain to body smash chain has no delay if you switching weapon from a dagger to a greatsword.

But the problem will start when you start to use AoE skills like absorbing fury because this requires greatswords or polearms it cause a noticeable delay when you switching from a  dagger to a greatsword before you can use the skill.

Conclusion : Does switching weapons system changed ? not really.

So yep switching weapon still useless to me and I probably hate switching weapons on my gunner too.I'll stay with the greatsword on my glad ty :)

56 minutes ago, Neleth-KT said:

I hope it's not spam but I got another update when I try this on glad.

It only seemed switching weapons only fast when switching between skills that does not require special equipments like greatswords,polearms or shields
For example ferocious chain to body smash chain has no delay if you switching weapon from a dagger to a greatsword.

But the problem will start when you start to use AoE skills like absorbing fury because this requires greatswords or polearms it cause a noticeable delay when you switching from a  dagger to a greatsword before you can use the skill.

Conclusion : Does switching weapons system changed ? not really.

So yep switching weapon still useless to me and I probably hate switching weapons on my gunner too.I'll stay with the greatsword on my glad ty :)

Yes, you can switch weapons much easier when the skill you are using when you switch can be used by both weapons. Thats why the silence is the skill switch on the gunner.

5 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Yes, you can switch weapons much easier when the skill you are using when you switch can be used by both weapons. Thats why the silence is the skill switch on the gunner.

I understand your point now o_o

You telling me to switching weapon on normal skill before I switch it to AoEs on glad right ? :o
I never have thought of that great idea somehow it show how stupid I'm :)

http://aion.mouseclic.com/tool/stigma/b0B0J0L0M0Q0P75

Templar stigma plan :)
I removed all HP recovery skills and removed Invigorating Strike and got punishment and shield burst replaced them as dps plus extra aether armor because I think able to resist skills entirely is better than recover 6.5k hp plus it will proc my conditioned shield skills automatic without needing to active provoking roar and the best is I got 2nd iron skin as my vision stigma.

However I won't use this plan until bloodwind slash nerfed and punishment buffed 15 sec cd :)

Ok I tested 3 classes glad gunner and templar.

-Glad is the easiest a lot of rooms to go mistake and u still ok u can changing between dagger and greatsword easily

-Gunner needs a bit concentrate once u get used to it u can switching no problem too

-Templar is the hardest now I got shield burst and sword storm to stumble enemies but I don't think switching weapon to slower greatsword for just one skill is not worth at all for 2 reasons first punishment can do lower random damage than bloodwind slash second the animation is extremely slow I switched out punishment for shield of faith which I think it's better than healing skills for same cd plus it made my shield skills proc too ;)

• 1 month later...

Archived