Loving the Ninja Nerfs to stuff

Daaz-DN

Thanks for nerfing the amount of times shugo's can spawn in BoS, 15 runs no shugo, but before that would be at least 3.

Thanks for nerfing getting the divine fertile soil, as my level 23 glad can't get them anymore, neither can my max ranger, so grateful that it just disappears but you need it for the quest to upgrade your area in pernon.

Y'all are great.

I don't know that the shugos have been nerfed. I hadn't seen one in weeks except the fake ones that don't drop anything (and even those were rare) and then last week we got we got 2 golden ones in one week.

It's just really weird and frustrating RNG.

No idea on the fertile soils as I haven't done that quest in ages.

1 hour ago, Tranquil-KT said:

I get Shugos like every other run, done 20 runs so far and have had 11 shugos =/. What's sad is that only 2 dropped it, even with drop buff. 1 of those 2 were golden Q_Q

1 hour ago, Donee-EK said:

Did 30 runs last week, no shugo at all. Not even the fake one. It has been definitely nerfed weeks ago.

One person who is saying they get a shulack every other run and another who says they did 30 with no shulacks. So basically it's just RNG and not a nerf. One lucky person and one unlucky person.

24 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

@Aly-DN I actually wasn't referring to the shugo vs shulack. That's Bryos's thing lmao. I just meant "What's a shugo?" as in I never see the damn things. xD

Oh!

Did 5 FMs last night and got a book from a normal Shulack. Well.. I didn't get it. But there was one.

Archived