Confusing

SerialThrilla-KT

I am confused about something. What is the use of leveling your essence tapping when the old crafting got removed in 6.2. That doesn't make sense to me at all. Also the prices on the broker got raised so high its impossible to make kinah in the game,even expanding your warehouse is a joke what you have to pay to expand it. Still bots running around to do your quests that you need to do. NC should really start doing something or wake up. And just an idea,add more quests like dailies because after you are done with the genesis camps then its back to boredom.

i'm confused too don't you have to die first and then go to hell ? xD

jokes aside, yes 6.2 its really harsh for new players, they talked about fixing enchant rates and more drop of stones but nothing about the other issues, i guess you only can hope for a fast delivery of 6.5 and 7.0 from what i have seen there will be a lot of content added.

56 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

i'm confused too don't you have to die first and then go to hell ? xD

I keep telling him the same thing. Straighten out that order with your next alt, Hoodie! ^_^

Do daily and weekly luna on all alts, wait for kinah bundle to show up in craft list, then put on broker some junk for high price with the toon you want to have kinah on and buy that junk with the alt who has kinah. Pick lv 80 manastones from weekly luna reward bundle. It's random, but you can sell the good ones you get. That's one way to cope. It won't make you rich, but it will help to survive - along with looting and NPCing junk and maybe farming and selling kibriums if you have patience or time for it (i know i have neiteher).

Archived