HelliosRed-KT

Return wings and wing skins!!

It's so frustrating now to play a new character! They removed Huron selling wings, removed Edandos giving wings and speedy gear, can a new toon get any wings at all before level 70? You know, we need flight time for sprinting and gliding, not only for flying!! We need wing skins too! The number of wing skins so drastically reduced in the game, and on the BCM too! Why going from a richer content to a poorer content, I don't see any common sense in it, it's crazy like suicide! I don't imagine why any player could complain on presence of wing skins, why they removed them?! For example, I need some Despare or Abyssal wing appearance for my new toon, how could I get it? No way?? Any dark-purple and violet wing skins? I was so distressed when I came to Darina in Pernon and saw that "Crystal Visions" quest still exists and the seasonal Agrints exist but there's no Wingfeather Guestbloom in the reward!! WTF?? The reward is 10 Guest petals, it's a mockery, will anyone want to do this quest for such reward??

It's only good I was able to give Hyperion Archdaeva wings to a lowbie, with decreased stats, but it's not exactly the appearance that would fit him. What if you're a totally new player and don't have any premade tradeable wings on older toons? Nothing at all? I played a toon to lev 47 and he never got any wings in rewards for campaigns! :(

Just to see how the new leveling is, I started a new character. As I leveled, I did get a new pair of wings from a drop. Combat stats only, no increase in flight/glide time.

I agree, we do need wings with flight/glide time boosts as well as combat boosts.

3 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

You start getting wings, plumes, and bracelets around level 50 or 55.

From where, campaign rewards? So, characters don't have the right for appropriate appearance until level 50 or 55?? If I level a character in Luna (without campaigns) to level 53 or smth like that, they get no campaigns in Beluslan at all (I have some toons of lev 53, their campaign list starts from Gelkmaros.) Why the nyerk do they remove low level campaigns when a character's level grows?? They didn't do so before. Campaigns are not an obligation but must be a chance to enjoy, record video cut scenes, why do they deny us of this chance now? On earlier patches I often delayed doing campaigns until my characters got certain appearance, f.e. Norsvold Wings, and then recorded Showdown With Destiny campaign. It's bad to deny us of the chance to do campaigns of lower levels. Although... the cut scenes became so few, the campaigns so crippled, the content so poor, so maybe we shouldn't even hope to enjoy this game any more,  so not care about our appearance? :( 

Soar on your own wings! Flight adds a new aspect to combat, quests, exploration, and harvesting.

NCS need to read their own hype, they have destroyed what made Aion unique back in the day - flight and character customisation (why customise when 90% of the time you now look like a cartoon anyway)

After 10 years I now find the game boring due to lack of content and angry because so many essential items are hidden behind a pay wall. 6.2 has killed the game for me and finally given me the incentive I needed to quit playing and look for something better, at least you can still fly anywhere on the map in 'Riders of Icarus' from a very low level and I can do it without looking like a penguin!

17 hours ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

It's bad to deny us of the chance to do campaigns of lower levels.

17 hours ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

If I level a character in Luna (without campaigns) to level 53

What? lol

Look, I'm not disagreeing with you. I love skins too. I was only answering your question about when/if you get wings in lower levels lol.

6 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

What? lol

Look, I'm not disagreeing with you. I love skins too. I was only answering your question about when/if you get wings in lower levels lol.

I don't know what causes your laugh. Luna has been the simplest leveling tool since it started. Thanks for your answers, but I did campaigns and most of blue quests on my new toon till lev 54 and he got no wings (skins) so far. Should I get them in quest rewards? No looted wings either. What appearance do they have?

Wings with appearance are very insufficient!  I need Vasharti Brigade General Wings!!! I see no way to get them now!! Please put them at least as a skin to inner shop or BCM!!!