CLOSE DOWN AION!

Valedia-DN

NCSOFT i love this game more than any other player but we have elyos leaders playing both sides and that is just wrong so please close down the game and go find and buy the rights for secret of solstice xenepic or solstice reborn that was published by outspark and try to understand that GEAR EXCHANGE IS WHAT KILLED THE GAME rather than balancing the gear by giving everyone legendary gear but you guys wasnt thinking so just close it down and be done with it and next time ask me whats best because i am the last nub ranger from 3.0 and nubs knows whats best for a game not wanna be pros if theres such a thing lol.

First, most people have Elyos and Asmodian characters. Not sure why that is a reason to shut the game down. Is this because DN Elyos didn't take Lakrum last night? I am not sure how good your leadership is, but it is the same leadership that was in place the last time you took Lakrum and the time before that and so on. So you love them when you win and want the game shut down because of them when you don't. And you wonder why they want to hop on Asmodian characters when the buff isn't high enough? It's not just your leaders that do that. A lot of the blame for your lack of numbers goes to those casual players who only siege when they know 100% you will take the fort or only when you are defending. Relax. You know the buff works when it gets high enough. It was what.. a 2 last night? Give it another siege or two and the fort will be Elyos. And then suddenly you will have numbers.. until you lose again. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

And without taking a breath you launch into gear exchange. I know people that had no exchange gear at all that are now in full ultimate gear. It's possible! Not for me and maybe not for you! But I have to admit that it is possible.

Compensation gear was supposed to be just a bonus for hardcore players, a head start, For pve it's not a big deal, with enough farming and kinah/$$$ you can get your ultimate, but for pvp? The compensation gear will last another year, it's just too hard for a regular player to get the gear and be effective in pvp.
No point to complain though when the money gets dry servers will shut down, make no mistake, NCSoft have a history of dropping games when it's no longer profitable. So if you don't enjoy your time in game just quit before they shut it down.

5 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Valedia, can you do *literally everyone* a favor and delete your forum account?

Can you not assume everyone wants that. I enjoy reading his complaints. I guess it is how you read it. Personally i read it as tho he is a ventriloquist and he is writing down what the doll says back to him.

Well, those people with that compensation gear had to spend thousands of dollars on this game to get there gear good enough to exchange. So They couldn't just delete their gear when 6.2 came out, that would have been like robbing someone for over a thousand dollars. Lets face it, NCsoft got greedy during 5x. They pretty much backed themselves into a corner. They couldn't just delete people's stuff they spent thousands on. But at the same time, letting them have compensation gear ruined Aion for everyone else who didn't spend thousands. So let them play with their gear, these are the kinds of people who don't want a game to challenge them. They like games where they can spend real money to victory. They're the only kinds of games they're going to be good at, games where your wallet plays it for you. Just stop playing this RNG nightmare game and let those comp gear people fight each other until they get blue in the face. They will get bored eventually when there is no one left who doesn't pay to win for them to beat up on anymore.

This is what they will have to say eventually, "Ahah, dude, I owned you, Your wallet is a noob, Go get good credit and come back scrub." 

1 minute ago, Sachibi-DN said:

the worst part of this update is the compensation items. ppl with ultimate gear when almost all are with ancient items. so "balanced"

Its funny if almost all are with ancient items why does no one ever participate in instanced content? Everyone is to busy playing dodge city nyerk to get there alts because no one actually wants to PvP. They only want the end result and that being the gear.

19 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Its funny if almost all are with ancient items why does no one ever participate in instanced content? Everyone is to busy playing dodge city nyerk to get there alts because no one actually wants to PvP. They only want the end result and that being the gear.

what? did u know the enchants rate? 

u are on 24/7 to see what are doing another players?

1 minute ago, Sachibi-DN said:

Seriously? You make the statement that "almost all" of the players are in ancient gear (which is complete BS, btw) and no one calls you out for exaggerating and yet you point out that this guy is exaggerating? Are you often this hypocritical? Or are you just that angry?

1 minute ago, Aly-DN said:

Seriously? You make the statement that "almost all" of the players are in ancient gear (which is complete BS, btw) and no one calls you out for exaggerating and yet you point out that this guy is exaggerating? Are you often this hypocritical? Or are you just that angry?

oh.... so everyone are with ultimate gear? I forgot how nyerk easy is upgrade ur items. ;)

Just now, Sachibi-DN said:

oh.... so everyone are with ultimate gear? I forgot how nyerk easy is upgrade ur items. ;)

Goodness. Are you actually 10 years old? I say that it is BS that almost all the players of Aion are in ancient gear so you swing to that meaning everyone is in ultimate gear. So you are acting hypocritical -and- childish. Or are really really angry.

In case you are being serious, no. When I said that it wasn't true that most everyone is in ancient gear, I did not mean they are in ultimate gear. Not ancient =/= Ultimate. I would say that it is accurate to say that most players are in a mix of ancient and legendary gear.

1 minute ago, Aly-DN said:

Goodness. Are you actually 10 years old? I say that it is BS that almost all the players of Aion are in ancient gear so you swing to that meaning everyone is in ultimate gear. So you are acting hypocritical -and- childish. Or are really really angry.

In case you are being serious, no. When I said that it wasn't true that most everyone is in ancient gear, I did not mean they are in ultimate gear. Not ancient =/= Ultimate. I would say that it is accurate to say that most players are in a mix of ancient and legendary gear.

i never said almost all are with ultimate gear :S

1 hour ago, Sachibi-DN said:

Huh? Dude you said "the worst part of this update is the compensation items. ppl with ultimate gear when almost all are with ancient items. so balanced". You said yourself almost all are with ancient items. 

I disagree 100% that that is the worst part about this patch. 5.X and 6.X have both 1 defining feature that makes them the worst patches. That is participation.

unknown.png

Why did a commander group not participate? Our group make up? Maybe gear? There is no reason for them not to fight at least once(a medical reason sure but other then that no reason). I run ID on 4 characters when ever it is off CD and less then 10% of my matches have had participating players. Whether it be me not participating because my team is afk or the enemy team not participating that is what kills PvP games.

If what you say is true and most are in ancient gear then why does no one ever participate? The issue is everyone with out gear thinks everyone else has gear when in reality most people have a few purples and some yellows and maybe some crafted reds. Some choose to stop at crafted purple gear as they work on their genesis gear so they enchanted that to +10 but other then that the majority of players are around the same level of gear. 

People are happier about getting no one as an opponent then they are having to PvP in a PvP instance which is stupid.

P.S To the asmos in this group this is not a call out on you people its just a random screen shot i choose from my collection of non participants. Do not take this personally please.

Its enough if 6ppl in Legendary +15/Ulti sets group (who is mobile and move around map fast) up to ruin 200+ Ancient geared player game because need Ally+ to beat them (if lucky). Most important part is that Ancient geared ppl realize that wont get same (or even close) sets in next 6+ months or ever. That is real reason why players give up and leave + every other already stated reason in other treads.

That's the problem, they gave people that exchange gear, but they made it impossible for people who don't have it to enchant the new gear, no matter how many stones they use,  it won't work. If they would fix the enchant rate so people can catch up to exchange gear people, things would be different. I really think the devs do not think things through when they put out new content. Game is terribly unbalanced. If one level 80 can take on 5-10 people and come out on top, no matter what his gear is, you know the game is unbalanced. Most games it's like 30% gear 70% skill to win.  On Aion it seems like 99% gear 1% skill to win. Dude will just press 1234 and you're dead. Probably dead before he even gets to number 4.

Archived