EU Gameforge Luna Nerf

66s334AA-DN

They already ninja nerfed the droprate of Omegas & Tempering Solutions. I was running my Luna's every day when the patch came out and got around 50% droprate on Omegas. In the 2nd week they nerfed it, now I should be happy if I get 2 Omegas each account. Same goes for Tempering Solutions. The only thing that's untouched so far, is the manastone bundle.

NCwest is known for their ninjanerfs and saying in your face: "Nothing has changed!" or they just plainly ignore you for calling it out.

12 minutes ago, Megaphone-BR said:

They already ninja nerfed the droprate of Omegas & Tempering Solutions. I was running my Luna's every day when the patch came out and got around 50% droprate on Omegas. In the 2nd week they nerfed it, now I should be happy if I get 2 Omegas each account. Same goes for Tempering Solutions. The only thing that's untouched so far, is the manastone bundle.

NCwest is known for their ninjanerfs and saying in your face: "Nothing has changed!" or they just plainly ignore you for calling it out.

You have a point, since the first day of 5.6 I've gotten a grand total of 2 omegas on my main and 1 on a couple of alts, having run Luna every day since the patch. Sigh.

I get Tempering Solutions almost every run I do in Munitions Factory, drop rate from it is very high. Cannot talk about Contaminated Underpath because I afk it straight away and I haven't been lucky enough with Saam Kings (although I am still getting Omegas regularly ).

48 minutes ago, Baelstorm-IS said:

GF has up the APES and TS loot on ths high daeva instance some weeks ago.. but several players did the same constat: it has been nerf too ! so up officially with forum annoucment and sneaky nerf after that.

We also have upped drop rates for Omegas and Tempering Solutions. That was part of the basic 5.5 patch. (Or maybe Tempering Solutions only, I think?)

• 1 month later...

Actually, there's a new system to get omega's ...

https://board.en.aion.gameforge.com/index.php/Thread/2358-Luna-Dungeons-rewards-modification/?postID=42485#post42485

that's good but not enough... too much complicated for those who can't play everytime... they should have just up the loot in boss instance...and with a chest where everyone from the tema can have 1 omega.

On the first day in NA the rate for omegas was not 50%, maybe you got lucky and opened 2 bundles and got one.  There are times I open 2 bundles and get 2 omegas.  But on the first day I opened over 500 bundles and the rate for omegas seemed to be a bit under 20 %.

Here's a screen shot of about 100 bundles being opened, I got about 15 omegas from it. 

https://imgur.com/a/Ibxk3

Archived