What is subject to Purifying and for what do we need AP?

MetaBlack-KT

Genesis Crystal pvp gear can be purified and pvp compensation gear, you have to +15 & open up the 3 manastone slots of an ancient grade piece for example to purify to legendary grade

You need a lot of AP to purify depending on the piece & the grade - legendary weapon -> ultimate weapon costs 20m~AP

Your old gear is useless. The gear you get at level 75+ from quests is better than what you have. It can't be purified, but it gives you a place to start. As Saru said, you want to start getting the Genesis Crystal PvP gear and purify that, which costs AP to do. It will be purified twice (ancient to legendary and then legendary to ultimate) so you will need a ton of AP just for that. To purify you also need something called "Fighting Spirit Fragments". You get those by disenchanting PvP gear (either extra Genesis gear or crafted PvP gear) and it takes AP to disenchant that.

10 hours ago, MetaBlack-KT said:

Thanks, but I won't work on this gear. Gear without speed and flight time+ flightless and boring patch+very hard work and expensive. :(

New gear gives both, just not at the crappy gear levels. Crafted boots have run speed. Wings gain flight time each time you enchant them.

12 hours ago, MetaBlack-KT said:

Thanks, but I won't work on this gear. Gear without speed and flight time+ flightless and boring patch+very hard work and expensive. :(

I suggest you keep the boots only for the extra speed which you will love, also wings when enchanted they gives plenty of flight time. The rest you can upgrade, you might as well keep the gloves for the c.speed they give so you also do not fall back in that. For pve you will be pretty good with the rest of the items only.

12 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

So.. you just won't play. Fair enough. Cya.

He can play with the old gear partially, cya bye!

21 hours ago, MetaBlack-KT said:

The campaign mobs are easy, I did all campaigns except the siege one on alt toons in low Archdaeva gear without enchantment and socketed with only flight time manastones. I like to sprint much. BTW does the last campaign give a video cut scene?

You only need to go to the fortress once it's conquered by your faction to update that quest and go to the next step.

The last campaign has a video cut scene yes.

Archived