Tomorrow Last chance for the game.

I and many friends, we are waiting for this day to almost 1 month, the day would be the perfect time for a patchnotes.

According to all the information that Cyan has given us, in the patchnotes of 1/8 would be the date we will have information about the game's rate and improvements... 

Enough of paying attention to a mobile that will probably fail in less than 6 months...

We want answers ...

we want attention

we want respect

If we do not have answers tomorrow (1/8) the population of the game will be reduced once again, I do not say this by my opinion but the majority of the people who are tired of suffering without a game development, stopped in time because it can not put a item +15

So be careful what you post tomorrow, remember that we are united against this abandonment that you gave to the game

Ty all. 

The mobile game is based in San Mateo (near San Francisco in Northern CA) and the MMORPG PC game is based in Aliso Viejo (Orange County in Southern CA). Resources aren't shared between the two, in fact it's obvious that they aren't even really talking since other than using the name Aion and other key terms like "Elyos", "Asmodians", "Krall" and "Balaur" the lore in the games have very little in common.

We can't blame the mobile game on the lack of action on our issues nor can we blame it for the absence of communication.

6 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

The mobile game is based in San Mateo (near San Francisco in Northern CA) and the MMORPG PC game is based in Aliso Viejo (Orange County in Southern CA). Resources aren't shared between the two, in fact it's obvious that they aren't even really talking since other than using the name Aion and other key terms like "Elyos", "Asmodians", "Krall" and "Balaur" the lore in the games have very little in common.

We can't blame the mobile game on the lack of action on our issues nor can we blame it for the absence of communication.

Again you pick a comment of the role topic and change the subject. Its not a about blame, or what game is taking attention. Its about Aion Community. 

Just stop. Ppl want to be respected, for their time, for their money, for their feedback, and for been a part of a community and not a slather house.

15 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Stop saying that when it's obvious that the resources DO COME FROM THE SAME PLACE. If it was another publisher then you could of say that, but it's NCsoft that is publishing the game for the NA playerbase. They hired people to work on the game. They are giving it attention. They are indeed using resources there that could have been used in Aion PC.

Of course I know they need to make money and yada yada yada...

Just stop saying the resources are not coming from the same pocket.

@WTTHEALSFORLOVE-DN and @KONKERS-DN.. you are ignoring my last sentence and what it means. We can't blame the mobile game for the state our game is in or the complete lack of communication or respect we are getting from the staff of this game.. which is -horrible-. Blaming the state of our game on the mobile game is a convenient excuse that isn't there. There is no excuse for what is happening to us. When the classic Lineage servers launched, we could tell ourselves that everyone was busy working on that and that is why we were ignored. When BnS and MxM and Wildstar launched, we could blame those games for the lack of effort put forward on our behalf, but that crappy mobile game isn't taking time and energy that could be used on us. In fact MxM and Wildstar are -gone- and you would think that that would give the people in Aliso Viejo more time for us and it absolutely hasn't.

The OP is absolutely right. A lot hinges on this week's maintenance. The population of all the servers has gone down and will continue to do so until basic issues with the game are addressed. That we have had 0 communication for almost 3 weeks even with the holidays is really telling.

Theres no official announcement about an "epic patchnotes" or something to be posted tomorrow, but yeah, I agree with the topic. I dont remember when was the last time we got a REAL patch notes with REAL changes in the game.. the feeling is of total abandonment by the staff, devs and whoever related to NCWest.

Im already didnt renew my prestige since half december, and Im starting to wonder if it is still feasible to play at this rate.

This week is the break point for me as well, if nothing is done this week to fix the many glaring issues with this horrendous patch, Im out as well. I have never seen a more disrespectful administration for a game then what we are witnessing here, not even any communication and even worse when they do reply its just a copy and paste bs reply, "we are looking into it" Well I will tell you what, "Im looking into it as well", looking into other games and so are many others...

Espero sinceramente que que alguma coisa mude quanto a isso, se for continuar com o jogo da forma que esta, podendo me divertir somente nas quartas feiras prefiro nem jogar ou voltar ao League Of Legends no qual eu tinha um objetivo todos os dias, o jogo está parado, enchant e realmente muito difícil, Dungeons com limite e todas que você vai dropam qualquer coisa menos algo com utilidade para sua party , pvp está morto, pois o jogo se encontra em um ponto desleal, ou você joga o dia todo e upa um craf e pega ultimate craft ou fica no ancient para sempre!

Não comentam o mesmo erro que fizerm no 4.0 e deixem os player a deriva, seu jogo vai acabar ou boa parte da comunidade vai desistir dele!

2 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

People blame the current forum/site/game because they are putting information on a game we never registered to play while they forget to write important fixes on this game. In Facebook , twitter, the official site and forums etc they are advertising the mobile aion which is a game most of us (if not all) won't be bothering to play, while we are waiting day by day to see what happens to the current situation of the game this forum and site are dedicated to.

The original poster finds it insulting to get "bombarded" by information for a game 100% irrelevant to our game, while every day we are being kept in the dark about knwon issues and fixes that will never be fixed.

I personally have had my prestige end a little less than a month ago, never re-activated it and never will unless we see a change.

It's to late... My entire legion has quit and the leaders have updated the legion message explaining that the patch is so bad they have moved to another game. Most people who do log in are coming just for sieges to get GP and then they log out tell next week or next siege. It was a fun game way back when but it's definitely time to put this game out to pasture.

RIP AION!

2 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

I guess subject was bout Aion, not mobile game, right? :)

Now, if ill get back to main point, we can see the most unprofessional and disrespectful team, that can, but do not want to. Why can? Cause i clearly remember how fast was changed exchanging rates in Tiamaranta Eye Event. And dont tell me, dear Dev, that u got this change from main publisher (KR). If all patches n changes u getting so fast, why we still in such...ahem. According to this - you can, but ...but what? 

Next about disrespect to player base that with each day became smaller. CMs cant speak properly to the community - or they restricted to give any info, or they just do not understand what is really happens. But hey, if they r restricted from conversations on unpleasant topics, do we still need CM's in such way? Im skipping the point, that there r many 'ninja-close-topics'. And never ever the last post in thread was from CM with explanations "Why". Just because. Dot.

Patch-notes? Omg, how they can even think about it. So many stuff to do - Luna bugged (second or 3rd year do not teach them anything), drop system bugged (auto-loot i mean), players begging n asking for shards almost in every thread, enchantment system (its just OMG, cant even comment). Oh , i forgot, u have vacation :) So sweet, all is working fine, we can rest a lil bit.

Perfect joke. Players trying to protect game from staff - its how i see what is happening. 

If you haven't made it your New Years' resolution to not hopelessly wait around for this game to get more active or any better, then I'd say you're in for a big disappointment this year. If you need to post angry messages such as this, do yourself a favor and move on already. Game is dead. The sooner you realize that the easier you'll let go.

5 minutes ago, Unbeatable-KT said:

If you haven't made it your New Years' resolution to not hopelessly wait around for this game to get more active or any better, then I'd say you're in for a big disappointment this year. If you need to post angry messages such as this, do yourself a favor and move on already. Game is dead. The sooner you realize that the easier you'll let go.

This.

OP, don't ask for NCsoft to respect us, because it's time you all start respecting yourselves instead and quit this game and company.

You keep swallowing the crap they keep shoveling into our mouths, well of course they're going to keep doing it.

Same here,  95% of legion left to other games and log in max 1x per week. 6.2 was like 1 month exploring patch, 1 month waiting on some action from NA team. For now can legit say that GF isn't worst AION publisher anymore.

Was it easy to leave AION? No (for 1st 2-3 days), but sometimes better let things to go than suffer ....................

P.S. Not poor newbie here who leave because cant make kinah, but same as many other veteran players who left with billions (10-20+) on different accounts/toons and hundreds of skins, stigmas ................ and other items  what can sell or use etc etc etc Yes i know how to get most of necessary items but cant see any reason to put effort at all in this game anymore. Tough its fun to check forum xD

I was having fun until I was hitting players for 300 damage while getting my ancient gear to +10 and failing 10->11 multiple times in a row and having my highest success be +13 so far and being unable to trade things to anyone and the highway robbery that is broker fees and my sorc hasn't even gotten a green transform yet and snowballs gave me ancient enchant stones from a +10 and the kinah cost/gain is ridiculous and the cost of old skins on the BCM is really high for something I used to get for "free"...and probably a ton more stuff that I can't remember off the top of my head.

I still like PvE, though, and the people I play with. They're pretty cool and make the game fun. I just wish we could trade crafted gear and crafting mats to each other and other such things like that. Things that make MMOs MMOs.

This is the best dying game ever. 6.2 reminds me of the drama around SWG going from Pre-CU->CU->NGE. RIP SWG.

This is totally the wrong thread, probably, and I'm sorry. I've been AFK for a while. >_>

They know the issues, alas they refuse to fix what needs fixing, thus they shouldn't even be remotely surprised by what's going on. Both NA and EU are lost in the abyss.

Nevertheless, I've been away for a month, logged in to pay my rents and that's it, there's simply no reason to return whatsoever, nothing that makes me want to strive for something in the game.

Dude, it legit makes me sad because this has been my game for years, and I just don't enjoy it anymore (which has happened before, don't get me wrong; this is just the worst it's been in years for me). I love the people I play with, but, with the game centered so much around PvP content, it hurts not being able to compete because RNG/trading issues/etc makes the game a nyerk to play, so I avoid doing PvP content with my friends because I feel like a deadweight. :(

24 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Dude, it legit makes me sad because this has been my game for years, and I just don't enjoy it anymore (which has happened before, don't get me wrong; this is just the worst it's been in years for me). I love the people I play with, but, with the game centered so much around PvP content, it hurts not being able to compete because RNG/trading issues/etc makes the game a nyerk to play, so I avoid doing PvP content with my friends because I feel like a deadweight. :(

Haven't you been playing this game for like 500 gaziliion years ? Where is your compensation gear ?

Its quite sad, isnt it?

This game has it ups and downs like every patch but its sad 6.2 made the game even worse. This patch was supposed to make the game better for all and start a new chapter but it became a failure with NCsoft carelessness

P.S I hate the fact that they announced the mobile ''game'' 1st thing of the new year. Shouldn't you guys be fixing stuff and update us on it? I think its been more than 2 weeks!!!

If this week's maintenance doesn't change anything, NCsoft can expect more players to quit since players( your customers too who pay real money) are sick of feeling ignored and left in the dark.....

Stops posting for three months.

Makes a post commiserating with players over the bullshit that is 6.2.

Gets harassed again.

Huh. I wonder why.

It totally can't be because I ditched Cheesecake on both servers because I got harassed so much, including being kicked out of PuG groups at the end of instances while fighting the boss, which I had to PuG because all my friends quit/were on other servers, so I couldn't play with them, and then had to reroll elsewhere with a "normal" name at the end of 5.8, just so I could have some peace and play the nyerking game, where I finally found people to play with, dropped 0 $ on the game to speed it up, and have had to play catch-up since.

Seriously, there is literally 0 reason to be a nyerk at me, dude. Literally 0 reason. I get that you don't like me, but you don't have to be a nyerk to me. I'm freaking supporting you.

Seriously, there is literally 0 reason to be a nyerk at me, dude. Literally 0 reason. I get that you don't like me, but you don't have to be a nyerk to me. I'm freaking supporting you.

I'm sorry bro, I'm not really being a nyerk to you, or have anything personal against you, this is how I usually sound. It's not your fault, it's mine.

Archived