Tomorrow Last chance for the game.

Still enjoying this update, finally played all the toons I want, try to gear them up (PvE) then I worry PVP later. Spam CoE with new ones, run BoS and FM on 6 toons, trying to have complete legendary gears to have a shot at PF/IDD, trying to level aetherforging and break gears for mats., waiting for that 'enchantment rate nerf' to finally +15 my legendary genesis pvp weapon on my main toon with 30 legendary stones waiting to be use at 'right time' and finally have that ultimate weapon. Just my 2 cents, maybe most of you guys are on full legendary +15 or ultimates, yeah nothing for you to do at this time, maybe siege?. In short, we 'casual' noobies are still enjoying and playing this update. Peace out all :)

p.s. the only thing limiting me to totally enjoy this is the LACK of CHARACTER SLOTS, I want to play mage classes also which I don't have at the moment at the same account, saving one slot for the painter. : was there any news on more character slots?

p.s. I do love this post, maybe we can see some changes to the game that benefits everyone now.

33 minutes ago, Jigen-DN said:

maybe most of you guys are on full legendary +15 or ultimates, yeah nothing for you to do at this time, maybe siege?. In short, we 'casual' noobies are still enjoying and playing this update. Peace out all :)

Speak for yourself.

My friends and I are mostly casual players, and we used to love pvp, even not having top tier gear, but we didn't get compensation gear after 6.X and now we can barely get any or our ancients to +15 so we get constantly stomped by ppl in ultimates and it got old already. No point in going out for pvp like this, its not fun anymore. We're tired of running dredge/id/evergale to get stones that will fail, (no matter if they're ancients or legendary, and btw, I can't even remember when was the last time I got a legendary from those bundles) we're not even doing camps anymore.

So well, we decided to try some pve for a change, and its also getting old now. Since the first weeks of this patch we're doing all our FM's, with at least 3 cloth classes in our main group, and so far we got a total of 0 cloth drops. Yep, zero, cloth never drops, not even when we run with our alts. We're about to reroll just because of that.
BoS on the other hand mostly drops physic acc so our chanter is the only one in the entire legion with legendary pve gear. We can't finish PF in ancient gear (yes we tried, lacked dps to clear adds), so we're stuck at the most boring instances and that gets old too. Idk if our legion's RNG is just too nyerked up on this patch or the drops really should be fixed, ffs. I remember getting trolled by boss drops back in 3.X days but not like this.

There's no fun in pvp nor in pve anymore, so why play? Even skinwhoring got boring cuz I can't get new gears to use my skins lolz.

I was never the person who keeps complaining about the game, I was always a free player and got used to it and always managed to have fun despite not having all the OP stuff. But they drained all the fun, and it makes me really sad as I still love Aion and I love playing with my friends. But most of the time nowadays I don't have the will to log in and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one...

As unfortunate as the situation currently is, you guys have to remember one thing: 6.x was never meant to be for the West. 6.0 was a direct response from NCKorea to their economical shift in Aion going from subscription to f2p. The patch worked (and I use that word very loosely here) fairly well in Korea, but the developers had never in mind they need to take care of the western market in the first place. For that reason, the game is collapsing on itself due to publisher’s lack of interest. 

While I get why people are angry over the mobile Legions of War, you folks have to remember that game was out for the past year, just never “officially” announced anywhere, but it was already in the iOS and Google Play store. This one is least of your concerns, what you want to worry about is the second mobile game called Aion 2, that’s where your money is going.

I'm glad most people think like me, we arrived on the day that will be 1st maintenance after the holiday season. Cyan yes said that after this period they would start to solve the problems and yes it is my right and everyone wants it for now, today is the big day or changes or we will have a big drop of players on the server.

Thanks all. 

And @Aly-DN, wake up man. You're the one who still stands for this company, that treats you, me and everyone like as a "nothingness"

Honestly almost no point complaining on forums little to anything will be done.  For those who think their will be some miracle patch this week think about it for a minute.  The daily luna box which breaks every year at new years eve is not being fixed till the 16th next week. Despite the issues ongoing with the game the one thing they post when back is a luna survey and that it will be fixed next week so yeh it is pretty simple either play the game as it is or quit .  The one thing most know is fixes for anything in Aion is never fast ever.   So don't expect things to change now just because you believe and want them to.

2 hours ago, MetalPhantomEvil-DN said:

And @Aly-DN, wake up man. You're the one who still stands for this company, that treats you, me and everyone like as a "nothingness"

Dude, no, she doesn't. She's said *repeatedly* that NCsoft needs to get their shit together.

But anyway, I don't think anything will get done with tomorrow's maintenance. We already know for a fact that the Luna box bug won't be fixed until NEXT Wednesday's maintenance because Cyan said so. That kind of says that they're not doing much tomorrow. I hope I'm wrong though.

4 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

But anyway, I don't think anything will get done with tomorrow's maintenance. We already know for a fact that the Luna box bug won't be fixed until NEXT Wednesday's maintenance because Cyan said so. That kind of says that they're not doing much tomorrow. I hope I'm wrong though.

Exactly, with this lunatic excuse only on the 16th, already shows that they are not respecting the players and that they did nothing tomorrow. 

It's sad to be abandoned by the staff of this game.

Accidentally have low prices for Tiamaranta event
--> NCWest fixes it within 1 day
Having broken enchant rates, broken drop rates
--> NCWest:... there are known issues
Having no events at all, or broken event rewards
--> NCWest: works as intended, we dislike events.

4 hours ago, MetalPhantomEvil-DN said:

I'm glad most people think like me, we arrived on the day that will be 1st maintenance after the holiday season. Cyan yes said that after this period they would start to solve the problems and yes it is my right and everyone wants it for now, today is the big day or changes or we will have a big drop of players on the server.

Thanks all. 

More often than not I see Aly trying to speak about reason and getting people to look outside of their regular, often emotionally-fueled perspectives. I think it's more that she seems to like to try and open up discussions, albeit sometimes unwarranted or un-required and I've seen things become derailed because of it. I don't think she stands for the company though, if you skim through her comments she quite often requests, expresses and denounces the same things we do. She's just not flying off in a "im the customer im right" attitude

Archived