Make gear from IDD/PF tradeable

GenericUser485

@Cyan  It is utterly ridiculous that these items are not tradable or able to put on the broker.  They are extremely hard to get a red drop of, especially the weapons, and if the needed class is not in the run, that is one red piece that goes to waste when it would help motivate players if they actually got them.  Submitting tickets doesn't help, you get laughed at.  (Whats the point of tickets anyway? most the time they laugh at your pain and ignore you anyhow.)  I have a pole arm from IDD that I SHOULD be able to pass to glad who needs it (no glads were present in the run)  Make that possible at least, tell your ticket guys to transfer it over -.-

Hold the loot until the body decays and have someone enter the instance and grab it off the body like everyone else. That's the way we did it in the past and it doesn't always go off without a hitch, but that is how people's alts are rocking ultimate gear today.

On 08/01/2019 at 7:54 AM, Auquin-DN said:

They are calling that an exploit and it doesn't work with 6 man IDD anyhow

How is that an exploit? Back in 2.5 or 3.0 people regularly soloed bosses and sold loot rights by holding the boss so item doesn't disappear. 

I agree the loot system is messed up. If you are a pug clothie, good luck getting loot as every group has at least 2 cloths. Physical class and gunners have a much easier path to gearing up, due to the class composition of most groups. 

On 7/1/2019 at 5:34 PM, Auquin-DN said:

@Cyan  It is utterly ridiculous that these items are not tradable or able to put on the broker.  They are extremely hard to get a red drop of, especially the weapons, and if the needed class is not in the run, that is one red piece that goes to waste when it would help motivate players if they actually got them.  Submitting tickets doesn't help, you get laughed at.  (Whats the point of tickets anyway? most the time they laugh at your pain and ignore you anyhow.)  I have a pole arm from IDD that I SHOULD be able to pass to glad who needs it (no glads were present in the run)  Make that possible at least, tell your ticket guys to transfer it over -.-

such a pointless QQ, people asked for "old aion" and this is how it was...first Fabled and Eternal sets were this hard to get... i really tought u were that old in the game to understand, but i realize now that you just played the 5.0 version... poor you lost a really good time.... now try to enjoy the game as it is.. a real MMORPG, without expecting everything from gifts, events or buy gear..., eventually the tradeable things will be back, just like the old named mobs dropped tradable gear, but it will never be as good as the untradeable from instances.

8 minutes ago, Chibiusa-DN said:

such a pointless QQ, people asked for "old aion" and this is how it was...first Fabled and Eternal sets were this hard to get... i really tought u were that old in the game to understand, but i realize now that you just played the 5.0 version... poor you lost a really good time.... now try to enjoy the game as it is.. a real MMORPG, without expecting everything from gifts, events or buy gear..., eventually the tradeable things will be back, just like the old named mobs dropped tradable gear, but it will never be as good as the untradeable from instances.

Old aion instances was easier to gear up imo. For example, dark poeta had mini bosses along the way that all dropped gear for specific classes, along with beshmundir temple. The trade off was that those instances back the day took a few hours to run which was the norm. Nowadays IDD and pf are quick instances hence only final boss drops gear. 

41 minutes ago, Voodoodoctor-DN said:

Old aion instances was easier to gear up imo. For example, dark poeta had mini bosses along the way that all dropped gear for specific classes, along with beshmundir temple. The trade off was that those instances back the day took a few hours to run which was the norm. Nowadays IDD and pf are quick instances hence only final boss drops gear. 

that point is a good one, they should have put legendary drop in all BOS bosses just like Beshmundir for example, and most rare items for last boss like Weapon.

35 minutes ago, Chibiusa-DN said:

that point is a good one, they should have put legendary drop in all BOS bosses just like Beshmundir for example, and most rare items for last boss like Weapon.

Why? So you would be done after 2 weeks of playing lol? You don’t need full purple gear to do end game content. 

On 07/01/2019 at 6:34 PM, Auquin-DN said:

If u want tradeable gear go back to 5.x

Archived