Has anyone seen Shugo spawn in BoS by solo rushing this week (nerfed?)

Heuo-DN

So I'm having really rough luck with shugo spawning. I used 6 toons so that means 24 runs this week and no luck. They dont spawn anymore in whole the Prison camp area. I run around once and carefully in all map  (that should be enough). With group it only has spawn after Greedy Golmir area where you kill or train mobs at the gate....

I only want for my chanter to get rejuvenating heal skill so I can do PF (no group takes a chanter if they dont have it). So please NCsoft make it spawn more often again or make it 50 instead 200 gold ingots  (just like in 6.5)

21 hours ago, Heuo-DN said:

So I'm having really rough luck with shugo spawning. I used 6 toons so that means 24 runs this week and no luck. They dont spawn anymore in whole the Prison camp area. I run around once and carefully in all map  (that should be enough). With group it only has spawn after Greedy Golmir area where you kill or train mobs at the gate....

I only want for my chanter to get rejuvenating heal skill so I can do PF (no group takes a chanter if they dont have it). So please NCsoft make it spawn more often again or make it 50 instead 200 gold ingots  (just like in 6.5)

I can relate to u, but i do 65+ runs a week (PF/BoS/FM), got 4 shugos this week (2 smugglers, 2 great), 2 of them in BoS out of 25 runs. I do have a feeling they were nerfed because some friends used to do it in the first week 30+ runs of each instance and they say it used to spawn alot more than it does now.

10 hours ago, BlackMoon-KT said:

i got 3 Ancient skill from 3 shugo on 5 time CoE, i got total 10 Ancient box now, maybe i will got Ancient skill +10 :-(

Theres a really minimal chance of getting legendary out of CoE, most likely to be 5% chance or even less. I got it myself one time, but the chances are hella low. So i wouldnt really count the shugo from CoE as a source of getting the daevanion.

On 1/8/2019 at 0:43 PM, Heuo-DN said:

I have run it a number of times and got my first one today after 3 runs

Well good for you guys. I just wanted to know if just me or something weird is going on. Shugo spawns in FM more often thats a fact (for me).

I've been doing solo BoS almost at start of 6.2 and yet I havent seen a single golden shugo.The red shugos are mostly empty. For 2 weeks, I havent seen neither of them in BoS.I'll just accept I had bad rng and I hope I'll get the skill sooner or later.

On 1/9/2019 at 3:56 AM, Cyan said:

No changes have been made to spawn rates.

I can say after running 4 alts pre Snowballs event. I got golden shugo 4 times and 2 red shugo's from 16 runs. But this week, I ran 17 runs and only twice red shugo, which one of them luckily dropped a legendary skill. I can say the spawn rate is not as before, but guess what? RNG is always here to blame for anything that seems odd.

I think we are off requesting a boost in spawn rate which I believe is somewhere around 10% chance or less. Better than asking if it has been nerfed or not, because the obvious answer will be "Your RNG sucks"

On 1/9/2019 at 1:56 AM, Cyan said:

No changes have been made to spawn rates.

No changes? So i soloed BoS for 4 weeks to get only 2 shugos that droped nothing. But when patch went live for a first week ppl were getting them more often. And you say no changes lol cmon 

Tbh, I have seen one.. maybe two.. troll shulacks in BoS since the patch went live. I've never had good luck finding them in there. I have much better luck in FM and PF. You all talking about getting several each week makes me wonder if I am just cursed.. or maybe you were just really lucky before.

On 1/11/2019 at 8:56 AM, cockroach-DN said:

rates were never changed. stop being cringe

I dont know how I'm being cringy but ok. Just asking people if they seen shugos.

Btw I did 6 toons again and 24th entry I got a greater shugo but not the skill, I needed lol...

On 1/9/2019 at 5:43 AM, Heuo-DN said:

I only want for my chanter to get rejuvenating heal skill so I can do PF (no group takes a chanter if they dont have it).

A chanter doesnt need the skill for PF. Just need to rotate between woq/spellstop/elemental screen at the right time. A cleric has more than enough heal boosting CDs to heal through the adds phase. A chanter that can dps well and pop the right spells/shields is better than a chanter focusing on heals only. It's a dps race in there.

I did 40 BOS runs on my SW and have never seen one shugo... Really pissed me off to the point I just stopped doing them. Most of the runs were done through the RIFT witch I was told has a higher chance of spawn but It was all for nothing.

Very few people are playing anymore and difference between the compensations and normal people is embarrassing.

They really know how to ruin a decent game.

1 hour ago, Marie-EK said:

A friend and me ran BoS for a total of 50 runs and only got 1 red shugo when we used to get 2 golden shugos every 5-10 runs before latest patch... 

Wow. You were super lucky.

My experience is more like @Mukesh-DN's, though now I have seen one gold in BoS.

Archived