Weekly Server Maintenance - January 9, 2019

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, January 9, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CST / 13:00 CET to 7:00 a.m. CST / 14:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance.
  • Solorius Festival decorations will be removed.
  • Any remaining Shugoling's Gems will be removed.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

2z2gl3qwnf821.jpg 3d47i55itt821.jpg v7k4e81w07821.jpg

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Aion Team

To address some questions before they're asked: 

1. Next week's maintenance will include the 6.5 enchantment rate improvements.
  2. Shard's pricing in the Golden Sand Traders will be lowered soon (either next maintenance or the one after).
  3. Additional enchantment system improvements will be coming shortly. 

We have additional changes coming outside of this including another event this month but will share details as they are more finalized.

Thank you.

• Aion Team
Just now, Brutallus-DN said:

PLEASEE reduce them to the other regions price, we don't want any *1m rEdUcEmeNt*

It will be significantly lower than it is now with unlimited purchasing. 

6 minutes ago, Cyan said:

2. Shard's pricing in the Golden Sand Traders will be lowered soon (either next maintenance or the one after).

We have additional changes coming outside of this including another event this month but will share details as they are more finalized.

Thank you.

Solid, do you know what the pricing of the shards will actually be though? hopefully 16,000 kinah per 1000 shards with no weekly limit, haha nvm you already answered it my bad my bad

• Aion Team
3 minutes ago, Brutallus-DN said:

is it, or is it not more expensive than the other regions?

I'm working with ancient memories here so sorry for being vague but it's under 20k from what I remember. It's not going to be anywhere near it is currently.

3 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

Why are Shugoling gems removed?

Event items used to be removed way back in the day. We will be doing that once again for some future events.

2 minutes ago, Cyan said:

I'm working with ancient memories here so sorry for being vague but it's under 20k from what I remember. It's not going to be anywhere near it is currently.

Event items used to be removed way back in the day. We will be doing that once again for some future events.

Ok, but at least have the npcs stay ingame till items are said to be removed.

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

Thank you.

3ah6k9okldoy.jpg?width=608&auto=webp&s=0e9cd4907b270f26d458649c744068b879709ead

1 hour ago, Kaworu-DN said:

We need 1 event or 1 drop Buff  :(

CRAFTING EVENT BUFF PLEASE.

45 minutes ago, Sun-DN said:

Anything about the Invisible Scrolls and the transformation time back to 10 minutes ?

Transformations are that way in every region. I doubt they will change them here. It decreases duration the higher the rarity.

Archived