Weekly Server Maintenance - January 9, 2019

Cyan

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Zombiex-DN said:

missing the weekly buffs too! @Cyan we have the chance of get it again?

We used to have "double xp weekends" and the like way back when.. when we didn't have events very often. Would be nice to get things like that back again since we are moving to a lesser number of events. Not double xp, since leveling is so easy to do. But perhaps crafting buffs, enchanting buffs, drop rate buffs and the like.

P.S. Oh! Anyone else remember 1 Kinah Soul Healing weekends? Or 1 Kinah Teleport weekends? Those could be fun, too! How about 1 Kinah Stigma Changing weekend! (a clerics dream!)

2 hours ago, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, January 9, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CST / 13:00 CET to 7:00 a.m. CST / 14:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance.
  • Solorius Festival decorations will be removed.
  • Any remaining Shugoling's Gems will be removed.

Server transfers? It's been almost 3 month and we have 0 information about it when is it going to be open?

2 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

How about 1 Kinah Stigma Changing weekend! (a clerics dream!)

10000% SUPPORT!

I change my stigmas about once every 20 seconds, even just a weekend of this would improve the overall quality of my entire life!!

16 minutes ago, PuppyLove-KT said:

@Cyanis there no compensation for the daily material box via luna? it has been out for like 2 weeks. and additional mats are really important for new toons / new players. 

"This issue will be fixed on January 16, and this Wednesday we'll put out a survey containing 16 days of material boxes for you all to claim." -Cyan

Also yay enchanting buffs! Crafting boost even would be very nice tho, considering how boring the game is right now.

ty lol

oh oh oh and please put a timer on the camps indicating when its about to flip because running all the way from cygna to lakrum and having a camp flip on u or getting zerged is painful or just make it so that we can port to any camp location from the main city ty

11 hours ago, KONKERS-DN said:

CRAFTING EVENT BUFF PLEASE.

Transformations are that way in every region. I doubt they will change them here. It decreases duration the higher the rarity.

Please don't spread misinformation if you don't know what you're talking about.

1st - our xforms on NA have been nerfed, including the stats

2nd - ancient transforms supposed to be 10 minutes, not 5 minutes

you do you boo 

Archived