Cyan

Weekly Server Maintenance - January 9, 2019

look it doesnt matter if they make it 5mins 10 or eveb 15 mins ncsoft will speed up the timer in some way or form and you know it because ncsoft is not in the business of making its players happy.

Thanks for informing us of the enchanting rates.  Now can we get the hundreds or thousands of stones back that were broken because NCSoft f'ed up the enchanting rates?????

Vea-KT   
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, PuppyLove-KT said:

@Cyanis there no compensation for the daily material box via luna? it has been out for like 2 weeks. and additional mats are really important for new toons / new players. 

Cyan already meantioned that we would be getting compensated for this bug.

https://forums.aiononline.com/topic/4189-daily-luna-box-is-bugged/?tab=comments#comment-42799

Edited by Vea-KT
tagging the thread

went to bed around 230am woke up at 6 but i had the best dream and it was me making the entire world happy lol

2 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

went to bed around 230am woke up at 6 but i had the best dream and it was me making the entire world happy lol

How is this reply even relevant to this thread?  Do you post anything important at all?  Stay on topic please instead of spamming stupid comments.

no i dont and mind your business tyvm

and just so u know everything a person post is important but since u decided to be the forums dictator u would assume its not so hush ty

Just now, Valedia-DN said:

no i dont and mind your business tyvm

Its my business as I have to read you spamming a thread about updates with nothing relative to say.  Can you block people on the forums like in game so you don't see their ignorance?

6 minutes ago, Vea-KT said:

Cyan already meantioned that we would be getting compensated for this bug.

https://forums.aiononline.com/topic/4189-daily-luna-box-is-bugged/?tab=comments#comment-42799

What a nyerking joke, many of us have 8 characters we do luna on daily, and we're getting "compensated" on 1 character per account? That's not compensation, that's NCsoft telling us to go nyerk ourselves.

4 minutes ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

What a nyerking joke, many of us have 8 characters we do luna on daily, and we're getting "compensated" on 1 character per account? That's not compensation, that's NCsoft telling us to go nyerk ourselves.

Agreed

Aly-DN   
47 minutes ago, Amazedbyyou-KT said:

Its my business as I have to read you spamming a thread about updates with nothing relative to say.  Can you block people on the forums like in game so you don't see their ignorance?

Yes. You can. Hover over their name in a post and click on "x ignore user".

58 minutes ago, FredFlintstone-DN said:

Thanks for informing us of the enchanting rates.  Now can we get the hundreds or thousands of stones back that were broken because NCSoft f'ed up the enchanting rates?????

They didn't mess up the rates. These are the same rates that Korea had in 6.2. We are getting the 6.5 Korean rates early. I know that doesn't make anything better, but it's still the truth. I wish I could get back the 500+ ancients and dozen legendaries I used last week to try and +15 my legs as well.

Gked-DN   
13 hours ago, Cyan said:

To address some questions before they're asked: 

1. Next week's maintenance will include the 6.5 enchantment rate improvements.
  2. Shard's pricing in the Golden Sand Traders will be lowered soon (either next maintenance or the one after).
  3. Additional enchantment system improvements will be coming shortly. 

We have additional changes coming outside of this including another event this month but will share details as they are more finalized.

Thank you.

Oh my God! No more farming shards, no more bzzzt! :x

23 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Yes. You can. Hover over their name in a post and click on "x ignore user".

Bless you. I was also trying to find how to ignore Valedia.

2 minutes ago, Kesabel-DN said:

Oh My God !!, they did not fix Luna's bug

>:(

I imagine this must be an extremely complicated thing to do...

They're fixing it next week, aren't they?

@Cyan When are we finally getting the Eye Bug fixed? It has been over two months now and we have not received any news on this problem or a fix for it.

20 hours ago, Cyan said:

To address some questions before they're asked: 

1. Next week's maintenance will include the 6.5 enchantment rate improvements.
  2. Shard's pricing in the Golden Sand Traders will be lowered soon (either next maintenance or the one after).
  3. Additional enchantment system improvements will be coming shortly. 

We have additional changes coming outside of this including another event this month but will share details as they are more finalized.

Thank you.

First: happy new year Cyan!

Second: That's some nice changes, thanks!

Mytek-DN   
3 hours ago, tortoise-DN said:

@Cyan will we see a drop rate buff to the stone bundles we get from EC/IDL/Dredge? Aka more legendary stones from em?

This please

Cyfur-EK   
1 hour ago, Hakumix-KT said:

What the heck NCSoft, low level characters don't receive the survey for luna. Thats not right.

Can low level characters do Luna stuff?

I thought you had to be L10 or more.