Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - January 9, 2019

Cyan

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, FivePointEight-KT said:

Level 10 is the minimum to do Luna. Level 1 is minimum to get daily Luna bundle. Survey is on,y available if you are level 80, definitely did not work for level 55.

Where did @Cyan say only level 80 toons would receive the survey? That makes zero sense! What difference does it make what level our toons are? We only get to claim compensation on ONE toon as it is. Why is there a level restriction? :o

4 minutes ago, Voltric-DN said:

Where did @Cyan say only level 80 toons would receive the survey? That makes zero sense! What difference does it make what level our toons are? We only get to claim compensation on ONE toon as it is. Why is there a level restriction? :o

you have to be level 76 I logged my acct where highest toon was 75 no survey I killed 1 mob hit 76 got the survey

7 hours ago, Tyd-KT said:

you have to be level 76 I logged my acct where highest toon was 75 no survey I killed 1 mob hit 76 got the survey

Still that makes no sense when as low as level 1's are jibbed of the daily luna bundle. Survey should be available for all an not discriminate based on level. If everyone is bugged, everyone should be compensated simple as that.

11 minutes ago, Hakumix-KT said:

Still that makes no sense when as low as level 1's are jibbed of the daily luna bundle. Survey should be available for all an not discriminate based on level. If everyone is bugged, everyone should be compensated simple as that.

seriously it takes like 3 hours to reach level 76 yall will complain about anything, its nyerking like 1 luna daily worth of tokens, please whine about an actual problem

13 minutes ago, Blu-EK said:

seriously it takes like 3 hours to reach level 76 yall will complain about anything, its nyerking like 1 luna daily worth of tokens, please whine about an actual problem

Pretty sure it takes like 4 hours and imagine doing that on every account and asking everyone with multiple accounts to do that. Also its 16 daily luna worth of tokens not 1.

11 hours ago, Hakumix-KT said:

I can't say I disagree with you 100% but this patch was always known as non alt friendly also the snowball event was lvl 76 requirement so future stuff is going to have same requirement.  Although it should of been clearly stated that only level 76 and above toons could claim and it wasn't although their is a time limit on survey which I believe does allow one more then enough time to level to 76 and still be able to claim it

Thank you, all I want to do is be good enough to compete, but these enchantment rates make it impossible, no matter how much time and effort I put into this game. I know it is hopeless, because my gear just won't enchant to max level. SO I can't even purify anything, even if I play for a year, it is impossible.

On 1/8/2019 at 7:03 PM, Cyan said:

Event items used to be removed way back in the day. We will be doing that once again for some future events.

I do hope this does not affect all event items such as ones I have had for 4 years on the account that I just recovered a couple months ago. I would like to use them when the events come back around!

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived