Takes 6 years to get 5 star Officer now?

AteHerTech-KT

13 minutes ago, Doll-KT said:

OMG. Lol. Yeah. That's pretty much what using an xform in open world is like. It doesn't even occur to me to do that! Though I could see using xforms to run into the Elyos main town or something like that. We've done that in the past when super bored.

Love this! Totally miss your laugh, Fat Tyd!

24 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

GP->AP npc. I would gladly trade all my GP for ap , like how it was reversed in 4.0

Not a bad idea. I remember back in the day buying hundreds of AP potions to try and keep my rank low so I didn't lose so much AP when I died! I am sure there are some players who would gladly trade their GP for AP this patch.

GP->AP npc. I would gladly trade all my GP for ap , like how it was reversed in 4.0

Terrible idea, this would just make lots of ppl instant ppl wearing ultimate GC gear. besides the fact that would take NC income for this patch, since there would be no reason to buy entries when you already have all the ap. And people would just trade enough to still keep their rank anyway.

5 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Terrible idea, this would just make lots of ppl instant ppl wearing ultimate GC gear. besides the fact that would take NC income for this patch, since there would be no reason to buy entries when you already have all the ap. And people would just trade enough to still keep their rank anyway.

It isn't just ap holding people back from getting their GC gear. It's enchanting and materials as well. Anyone that can do those two probably isn't having too much trouble with ap. Or that's my thought. I could be wrong.

Players trading away "just enough" would actually be a good thing as it would bring rank just that closer to those that don't have rank.

It's all a mute point, anyway, since we've 7.0 and this doesn't happen. Korea would have to put it in place just for that and who thinks that is going to happen?

Archived