Confirmed

Arhangelos

Since they locked my thread about the golden shugos in FM for no reason, no insults were made, no harsh language, nothing, we kept talking about our chances in finding a shugo in instances and we got locked!

I guess that means I am true. The proc rate of crafts for masterwork used to be 1/4 or 1/5 (20~25%) and now it is even less, I could be wrong on this one or bad RNG. But shugo spawn is indeed nerfed.

Now I mentioned many times I was not really active, getting in to do this and that and log out, I am about to quit until 6.5 if I am stil interested in Aion by that time. Making everything impossible doesn't bring determination, it makes people quit.

Thanks everyone who were supportive.

5 minutes ago, Telamos-DN said:

We’ve gotten more shugos in the past 2 weeks than we had gotten the previous month, we run all the instances several times a week (we all have 2 toons). It’s just RNG. 

The critical rate for crafting I believe is 1/7 and always has been

Well  will give it a check this week, I am more than sure they fixed it now because we took notice or it will still be like this, 48 entries and not a single shugo, there has to be an algorithm responsible for this.

45 minutes ago, 2s1A07B4-DN said:

Well  will give it a check this week, I am more than sure they fixed it now because we took notice or it will still be like this, 48 entries and not a single shugo, there has to be an algorithm responsible for this.

The worst part about RNG is, when you have only a 1/4 chance of getting something, you can continuously roll in that 3/4ths where you don't win. It might suck, but it's not impossible, even with large numbers of rolls. :( I mean, you have people who can't even get their ancient armor to +10 with 100 ancient stones because RNG is a stupid mechanic.

It took me 15 runs to get the CoE skill on an alt because the dude wouldn't spawn, and that nyerk spawns all the time. Another character later on, first run, and then four more runs in a row. Very frustrating. :/

• Aion Team

There's another thread on the forums currently discussing the exact same topic (more or less) that I responded to. It's not a conspiracy, it's just the forum rules. And yes, I realize that yours was created first but you can still filter your discussion over there. 

• Cyan locked this topic

Archived