Entry Reset

Acheillies-KT

Just wondering, did anyone elses entries not reset at 9am server time? Like everyone else, when the server came back up, i did 2 fm runs, all before 9am server time. Once the server reset, and i got the messages that i could receive the daily quests, my entries for FM still did not reset O.o Did they change something this maint? lol have done this every week, since this patch came out, would go do FM runs once server came back up, and at 9 entries would reset.

Just now, LizTetuda-KT said:

My entries were not reset as well as one more of my legion but another legion player had the entries reset. I'm sending a ticket right now.

Will we have a new server reset ?!

yea i just sent in a ticket as well... see now long it takes for them to respond.. lol

4 minutes ago, Acheillies-KT said:

have done the same thing every week, since the patch came out though O.o have always gotten 2-3 runs in when server comes up from maint, then the entries reset at 9am.

yeh I noticed weeks ago it only works the way I said at least for me.  Tried to do Mirash and weekly luna before reset and never reset. /shrug I also don't care about pve now enough to bother with support as I usally get no where with them lol

Well, they give you 4 runs per week, they probably mean for it to be 4 runs, not 6/7/8.

Being able to reset your instances twice per week; even if it is a small time frame, sounds like a bug. And taking advantage of that seems like bug abuse to me tbh (Yes even if everyone else is doing it all the time) 

I mean unless a GM comes in and says that it's totally ok to benefit from something that seems not intended, then more power to ya. :P

Archived