Valedia-DN

THANK YOU NCSOFT!

they asked me not to speak of it so i cannot but ncsoft did good so my advice to u guys would be to love ncsoft cuz when they look out they look out lol.

there is a happy cleric in aion lol

just sharing the happiness of what they did but they said i cannot speak on it so stop asking and know that ncsoft loves me even if yall dont so ha lol

Tyd-KT   

and this has been another useful post ty so much for sharing not sure what I ever would of done with my day if not for this top tier post from you. 10 of 10

A GM pm me ingame and said they monitor all the chats and they've noticed all of my rants about elyos having asmodian accounts and vice versa and being traitors and a change is on its way.

dont tell anyone please

Tyd-KT   
Posted (edited)

oh your secret is safe with me but just so ya know duo accounts and spying has been going on since beta shhh don't tell anyone either k

Edited by Tyd-KT
typo

tyd i like u because 90% would have said ru trolling me but you showed u have a sense of humor so eventhough u probably dont like me secretly i favor u cuz ur ok

you are ok tyd for a ely-mo lol

9 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

A GM pm me ingame and said they monitor all the chats and they've noticed all of my rants about elyos having asmodian accounts and vice versa and being traitors and a change is on its way.

dont tell anyone please

theres a good chance it wasnt a GM, but another elyo.

it was a GM because in my first mmo secret of solstice i have my very own GM that actually did events i suggested and pox and candy was everyones fave

Tyd-KT   
6 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

tyd i like u because 90% would have said ru trolling me but you showed u have a sense of humor so eventhough u probably dont like me secretly i favor u cuz ur ok

Wow this is riveting, ground breaking stuff I simply cannot wait to get more info on this.  I mean all treacherous spying scum need to be swiftly and firmly dealt with, clearly this is the number 1 issue in a 9 year old game.  Please by all means keep us up to date on all the latest news as this top story na develops.  Literally sitting on edge of my seat waiting for more.  Great Job 10 of 10

5 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

GENERAL MANAGERS and yes we do

isnt gm stands for game master? i always thought it did O.o

it was game masters but about 10 years ago they change it to geberal managers because they stop playing the game so the title of game masters had to change if that makes any sense

15 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

dont tell anyone please

Well, i won't Tell Anyone Else..... O.o

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

he's not an "Ely-mo" he's an "Ass-mo" :D

you can go ahead and learn them if they dont know or not aware of the changes

dont get me wrong i dont hate asmos seeing as ive slept with one and i kiss them daily